Likelike1 (līk),USA pronunciation adj., (Poetic) lik•er, lik•est, prep., adv., conj., n., v., liked, lik•ing, interj.
- of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
- corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect;
analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
- bearing resemblance.
- likely: 'Tis like that he's gone mad.
- about: The poor chap seemed like to run away.
- something like, [Informal.]something approaching or approximating: It looked something like this.
- in like manner with;
in the manner characteristic of: He works like a beaver.
- resembling (someone or something): He is just like his father. Your necklace is just like mine.
- characteristic of: It would be like him to forget our appointment.
- as if there is promise of;
indicative of: It looks like rain.
- as if someone or something gives promise of being: She looks like a good prospect for the job.
- disposed or inclined to (usually prec. by feel): to feel like going to bed.
- similar or comparable to: There is nothing like a cold drink of water when one is thirsty. What was he like?
- (used correlatively to indicate similarity through relationship): like father, like son.
- (used to establish an intensifying, often facetious, comparison): sleeping like a log.
such as: There are numerous hobbies you might enjoy, like photography or painting.
- like anything, very much;
with great intensity: He wanted like anything to win.
approximately: The house is more like 40 than 20 years old.
- likely or probably: Like enough he'll come with us. Like as not her leg is broken.
- as it were;
in a way;
- to a degree;
more or less: standing against the wall, looking very tough like.
- in the same way as;
as: It happened like you might expect it would.
- as if: He acted like he was afraid. The car runs like new.
- (used esp. after forms ofbeto introduce reported speech or thought): She's like, "I don't believe it," and I'm like, "No, it's true!"
- a similar or comparable person or thing, or like persons or things;
counterpart, match, or equal (usually prec. by a possessive adjective or the): No one has seen his like in a long time. Like attracts like.
ilk (usually prec. by a possessive adjective): I despise moochers and their like.
- the like, something of a similar nature: They grow oranges, lemons, and the like.
- the like or likes of, someone or something similar to;
the equal of: I've never seen the like of it anywhere.
- like to or liked to, [South Midland and Southern U.S.]was on the verge of or came close to (doing something): The poor kid like to froze.
- (used esp. in speech, often nonvolitionally or habitually, to preface a sentence, to fill a pause, to express uncertainty, or to intensify or neutralize a following adjective): Like, why didn't you write to me? The music was, like, really great, you know?
Hello peoples, this image is about Like This Item? ( Drapery Baton #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 496 x 1273. It's file size is just 134 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Drapery Baton.
Assessment of Large Note Sculpture by Breadth space. The reason is still the same with all the second place: someone to be more flexible in looking at the statue. In this case, the gap between the room's statue, establish superior sculpture is limited by the utmost. As an example, when the length between the statue having a rooftop just 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that no more than only one meter-high statue.
Modify how big is the keeping of the statue by Spot. In cases like this, a small sculpture may be positioned in between the plants or on the footpath garden's fringe. Meanwhile, statues that were larger might be placed in the nook or even the heart of the park
Like This Item? ( Drapery Baton #3) is rich with designs including the statue is an element that can sort the classic style inside and outside the chamber, is not any exception to backyard. Statue inside the park's positioning was actually symbolic and it is typically just made-of rock. But combined with growth of contemporary sculpture, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the design along with the materials used in line together with the development of technology and advent of fresh components, for example white cement.