Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Panelpan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hello there, this post is about Lace Panel Net Curtains Memsaheb (marvelous Black And White Lace Curtains #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 498 x 498. This post's file size is just 64 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Black And White Lace Curtains.
The Black And White Lace Curtains issue you need to consider is to set a budget that is good, generally, kitchen cabinets' price is about half of the general budget for the home. Select a store or possibly a manufacturer that is trusted and provide warranty time. Then arrived alone to choose the quality during this period you need to know that choosing cabinets with high-quality wood product is a lifetime expense.
Consequently select the right wood components that provide top and appearance quality regardless of the cost is somewhat more costly. Pick hues and finishes you want for your kitchen cupboards, in case you book Lace Panel Net Curtains Memsaheb (marvelous Black And White Lace Curtains #1) on producers, be sure you fit your own personal hint. You'll be able to choose the shade of black white , or brown in completing boring glossy or flat finish. Choose a style to accommodate you or participate in the overall design of your household, you're able to pick the style of state (outlying), modern or traditional-style.
Determine the type of design you would like from your sort of timber shelves before the facts like the appearance and fat of the compartments of one's kitchen cupboards. Then offer an obvious layout facts and choose the fashion you want to become look and the design of the cabinet door you need. You're able to pick an overlay panel (the address panel), smooth panel (level panel), or raised panel fashion (raised panel). Pick furthermore the method that you wish to deploy your wardrobe door, you've many choices, for example overlay typical (regular cover), completely overlay (total cover) or inset (inset) that will be not commonly used.