Barricadebar•ri•cade (bar′i kād′, bar′i kād′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cad•ed, -cad•ing.
- a defensive barrier hastily constructed, as in a street, to stop an enemy.
- any barrier that obstructs passage.
- to obstruct or block with a barricade: barricading the streets to prevent an attack.
- to shut in and defend with or as if with a barricade: The rebels had barricaded themselves in the old city.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Hello folks, this photo is about Barricade Return Curtain Rod ( Barricade Curtain Rod #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 820 x 820. It's file size is only 25 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Barricade Curtain Rod.
Is your Barricade Curtain Rod? I know first. Toiletries in the back. The medicine cabinet was dirty with unusual containers, products, and ointments. The closet underneath the sink was filled in leaks with sheets of toilet-paper and everything was not proper elsewhere.
Among the greatest Barricade Return Curtain Rod ( Barricade Curtain Rod #7) I Have found lately requires, not remodeling, but only rethinking your toilet design. You are able to enter hidden cabinets that can shop and present everything from your makeup with a decorative knickknacks if you have an area. And if you want to produce your toiletries invisible, you are able to always insert cupboards and concealed cabinets.
Start with contemplating modest, than you wish to handle if even that appears like more work. How will you maximize the space you already have? One of the ideas is always to arrange the area. Everybody has a cabinet there, but points simply chuck in there before the clutter isn't prepared. Rather, have you been labeling them and considering getting some small storage containers?