Pinnacle Barricade Adjustable Energy Saving Wraparound Curtain Rod 52 To 96-inch Length - 96 - Free Shipping On Orders Over $45 - Overstock.com - 13625805 ( Barricade Curtain Rod #5) Images Gallery
Barricadebar•ri•cade (bar′i kād′, bar′i kād′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cad•ed, -cad•ing.
- a defensive barrier hastily constructed, as in a street, to stop an enemy.
- any barrier that obstructs passage.
- to obstruct or block with a barricade: barricading the streets to prevent an attack.
- to shut in and defend with or as if with a barricade: The rebels had barricaded themselves in the old city.
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Shippingship•ping (ship′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or business of a person or thing that ships.
- a number of ships, esp. merchant ships, taken as a whole;
- [Obs.]a voyage.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Howdy folks, this image is about Pinnacle Barricade Adjustable Energy Saving Wraparound Curtain Rod 52 To 96-inch Length - 96 - Free Shipping On Orders Over $45 - Overstock.com - 13625805 ( Barricade Curtain Rod #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 540 x 540. It's file size is just 21 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Barricade Curtain Rod.
The colour palette of Barricade Curtain Rod layout style is dominated from the palette of neutral colors like dark, brown, grey, and white. Utilize these colors for indoor aspects such as walls, flooring, ceiling, and scheduling a location for a dash of shiny shades of the room in furniture and accessories.
Use your creativity to get a more creative process patterns and designs to offer a beauty that is striking while in the room. For the substance used-to conduct interior design be noticeable is prospects have exposed. The impact that's felt in contemporary interior planning is minimal outlines and setting " less material ".
Flooring with products such as porcelain tile, ceramics, lumber effectively entered inside the modern category. Provide finishing rather such as a carpet for an additional perception of luxury and to accident area creatively. This trick is many well suited for distancing between the family room which usually appear next to each other as well as the diningroom.