Abbeyab•bey (ab′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -beys.
- a monastery under the supervision of an abbot or a convent under the supervision of an abbess.
- the group of buildings comprising such a monastery or convent.
- the church of an abbey.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Howdy , this picture is about Downton Abbey Curtain Valance (awesome Downton Abbey Curtains #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 550 x 712. This post's file size is just 61 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Downton Abbey Curtains.
Everybody knows that Downton Abbey Curtain Valance (awesome Downton Abbey Curtains #2) coloring is one of many most important facets for making a style that is beautiful room. Colour is definitely an essential portion for designing remodeling or producing designs, so choosing the shades that are right has to be carefully considered.
The sack is actually a retreat where we sleep whenever we are tired, an area where we relax, tired of the everyday regime, or simply whenever we are ill. The sack may be the area wherever we desired read a favorite book to be alone or just stay silent. Suites should be a spot that may create us feel comfortable.
As stated in the last report, the colour can press influence on perception, feeling and conversation. Therefore, you must pay special interest in choosing the shade that is right on your family rooms.