Double Curtain Rod have 5 pictures it's including Double Curtain Rod #1 HomeTrends Ball 3/4\, Charming Double Curtain Rod #2 Curtainworks.com, Satin Silver Duo Curtain Pole | Dunelm, HUGAD Curtain Rod - White, 47-83 \, Kenney 28 In. - 48 In. Telescoping 5/8 In. Double Curtain. Below are the images:
Double Curtain Rod was published at November 7, 2018 at 10:58 pm. It is uploaded in the Curtain category. Double Curtain Rod is labelled with Double Curtain Rod, Curtain, Rod, Double..
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- to keep secret.
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- See daily double.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- [Mil.]double time.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to double-date.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Because you've visited a thrift store perhaps this has been a little while, or even you and one 've never visited with? You will basically lose, in that case. Typically they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you'll be able to score some sofa is fantastic enough.
Should you choose to purchase a Double Curtain Rod, make sure you purchase at the retailer. Many people don't want to verify the goods before they acquire items. Hard to displace the furniture in certain furniture stores. Carry examples of shades whenever you go shopping for classical and traditional furnishings.
It could look differently when inside your home and in comparison to products though some may seem ideal within the retailer. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just take a snapshot of the taste for assessment goods from occurring to stop this.