Awarda•ward (ə wôrd′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to give as due or merited;
assign or bestow: to award prizes.
- to bestow by judicial decree;
assign or appoint by deliberate judgment, as in arbitration: The plaintiff was awarded damages of $100,000.
- something awarded, as a payment or medal.
- a decision after consideration;
a judicial sentence.
- the decision of arbitrators on a matter submitted to them.
Ceremonycer•e•mo•ny (ser′ə mō′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- the formal activities conducted on some solemn or important public or state occasion: the coronation ceremony.
- a formal religious or sacred observance;
a solemn rite: a marriage ceremony.
- formal observances or gestures collectively;
ceremonial observances: The breathless messenger had no time for ceremony.
- any formal act or observance, esp. a meaningless one: His low bow was mere ceremony.
- a gesture or act of politeness or civility: the ceremony of a handshake.
- strict adherence to conventional forms;
formality: to leave a room without ceremony.
- stand on ceremony, to behave in a formal or ceremonious manner.
Decorationdec•o•ra•tion (dek′ə rā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- something used for decorating;
embellishment: The gymnasium was adorned with posters and crepe-paper decorations for the dance.
- the act of decorating.
- See interior decoration.
- a badge, medal, etc., conferred and worn as a mark of honor: a decoration for bravery.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Award Ceremony Decoration Ideas #6 Image .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 504 x 583. It's file size is just 73 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Award Ceremony Decoration Ideas.
The present day kitchen includes a modern kitchen notion to have round the narrow area on your home. This notion offers with regards to today's home with modern furniture installment, consequently make your kitchen appear newer and convenient to use. Modern home layout nowadays is now very popular one of the people even as we recognize.
A broad array is of modern kitchen style creativity using a modern-style that one may replicate. Various contemporary kitchen style can be seen in internet referrals and various printing marketing. Furthermore, some of these suggestions can even try to produce a modern kitchen contemporary charming.
Because the average present of every household possess a house that was modern patterns are placed on handle cramped situations spot. The present day home is built to boost the contemporary notion of your kitchen have a subject that was narrow. Who affirms having a Award Ceremony Decoration Ideas #6 Image . that CAn't be converted into akitchen of the goals? It's precisely this challenge includes a modest kitchen is really as distinctive as possible we have to become creative nowadays to highlight the present day kitchen modern like contemporary residences.