Romanro•man (rô män′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mans (-män′).USA pronunciation [French.]
- a metrical narrative, esp. in medieval French literature.
- a novel.
Ro•man (rō′mən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the ancient or modern city of Rome, or to its inhabitants and their customs and culture: Roman restaurants.
- of or pertaining to the ancient kingdom, republic, and empire whose capital was the city of Rome.
- of a kind or character regarded as typical of the ancient Romans: Roman virtues.
- (usually l.c.) designating or pertaining to the upright style of printing types most commonly used in modern books, periodicals, etc., of which the main text of this dictionary is an example.
- of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church.
- noting, pertaining to, or resembling the architecture of ancient Rome, esp. the public and religious architecture, characterized by the employment of massive brick and concrete construction, with such features as the semicircular arch, the dome, and groin and barrel vaults, by the use in interiors of marble and molded stucco revetments, by the elaboration of the Greek orders as purely decorative motifs for the adornment of façades and interiors, and by an overall effect in which simplicity and grandeur of massing is often combined with much elaboration of detailing.
- written in or pertaining to Roman numerals.
- a native, inhabitant, or citizen of ancient or modern Rome.
- the dialect of Italian spoken in Rome.
- (usually l.c.) roman type or lettering.
- [Often Offensive.]a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- [Rare.]the Latin language.
- a male given name.
Shadesshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hello folks, this image is about Roman Shades ( Decorative Fabric Roman Shades Images #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 492 x 836. It's file size is only 73 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Decorative Fabric Roman Shades.
Roman Shades ( Decorative Fabric Roman Shades Images #4) in a space, it surely demands carefully and thorough computation. Placement of furniture-made at random can have an effect on the situation of the room that appeared unpleasant and crowded, therefore it is not able to produce a gorgeous side of a bedroom. Like a bedroom is actually a dressing-table, one clear furniture is available in a personal place.
Appropriate positioning that is desks could jack up your private rooms' wonderful facet. If you gauge the first area that'll be filled by furniture dressers before buying a dresser, it would be pleasant. It's vital that you avoid a dressing-table that exceeds land's portion for sale in the room's purchase.
Be sure to choose a dressing table with volume that is maximum. Decorative Fabric Roman Shades can be used for-you who wish to transform your's appearance make up room.
Stools will be the proper decision for a combined with dressing-table, as well as useful as it could be integrated underneath the underneath the bureau, ottoman provides the impact of light.
While in the sense of Decorative Fabric Roman Shades which you need to be able to accommodate all of the requirements including perfumes, components variety, before the 'functions' tools makeup materials. Generally, desks involve additional lighting. This is often circumvented adding a tiny lamp at around the mirror or by by putting a wall lamp to the right and left side mirror.
Desks dual function could be the proper decision, in case your bedroom includes a measurement that is not-too substantial. As an example, as a workplace or you'll be able to select a mirror dressing table which could simultaneously function equipped with loads of bureau drawers for them to be properly used as a library for other knick knacks.