Windwind1 (n. wind, Literary wīnd;v. wind),USA pronunciation n.
- air in natural motion, as that moving horizontally at any velocity along the earth's surface: A gentle wind blew through the valley. High winds were forecast.
- a gale;
- any stream of air, as that produced by a bellows or fan.
- air that is blown or forced to produce a musical sound in singing or playing an instrument.
- See wind instrument.
- wind instruments collectively.
- the winds, the members of an orchestra or band who play the wind instruments.
- breath or breathing: to catch one's wind.
- the power of breathing freely, as during continued exertion.
- any influential force or trend: strong winds of public opinion.
- a hint or intimation: to catch wind of a stock split.
- air carrying an animal's odor or scent.
- See solar wind.
- empty talk;
- gas generated in the stomach and intestines.
- [Boxing Slang.]the pit of the stomach where a blow may cause a temporary shortness of breath;
- any direction of the compass.
- a state of unconcern, recklessness, or abandon: to throw all caution to the winds.
- between wind and water:
- (of a ship) at or near the water line.
- in a vulnerable or precarious spot: In her profession one is always between wind and water.
- break wind, to expel gas from the stomach and bowels through the anus.
- how the wind blows or lies, what the tendency or probability is: Try to find out how the wind blows.Also, which way the wind blows.
- in the teeth of the wind, sailing directly into the wind;
against the wind. Also, in the eye of the wind, in the wind's eye.
- in the wind, about to occur;
impending: There's good news in the wind.
- off the wind:
- away from the wind;
with the wind at one's back.
- (of a sailing vessel) headed into the wind with sails shaking or aback.
- on the wind, as close as possible to the wind. Also, on a wind.
- sail close to the wind:
- Also, sail close on a wind. to sail as nearly as possible in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- to practice economy in the management of one's affairs.
- to verge on a breach of propriety or decency.
- to escape (punishment, detection, etc.) by a narrow margin;
take a risk.
- take the wind out of one's sails, to surprise someone, esp. with unpleasant news;
flabbergast: She took the wind out of his sails when she announced she was marrying someone else.
- to expose to wind or air.
- to follow by the scent.
- to make short of wind or breath, as by vigorous exercise.
- to let recover breath, as by resting after exertion.
- to catch the scent or odor of game.
Exerciseex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Howdy there, this image is about 2nd Wind Exercise (attractive Exercise Bike Desk #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 543 x 543. It's file size is only 22 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Exercise Bike Desk.
Garden is actually an enjoyable pastime to relax. How-to select 2nd Wind Exercise (attractive Exercise Bike Desk #2) became among the crucial facets of farming. Furthermore, now there are many types and shades of container marketed making the choice method could be more enjoyable and baffling. Consequently, before picking a container that is appropriate to get a variety of crops inside your home, make sure that you've seen the following tips.
It could actually create the roots to rot because the pot's base can clog and soaked. Moreover, note also the region you will utilize to put the box. If that is unlikely to become limited, in order to save area you can test to employ a hanging container.
A lot more than just a place box, to vegetable may also function as decoration. Selection of the appropriate box can boost the beauty of your home. However, if the pot you choose's measurement is too large, there be of vitamins that'll not be reached from the origins, so there will actually plenty in vain.