10 pictures of Amazon.com : Exerpeutic WorkFit 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike With Pulse : Sports & Outdoors (delightful Exercise Bike Desk #1)
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Exerciseex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Pulsepulse1 (puls),USA pronunciation n., v., pulsed, puls•ing.
- the regular throbbing of the arteries, caused by the successive contractions of the heart, esp. as may be felt at an artery, as at the wrist.
- a single pulsation, or beat or throb, of the arteries or heart.
- the rhythmic recurrence of strokes, vibrations, or undulations.
- a single stroke, vibration, or undulation.
- a momentary, sudden fluctuation in an electrical quantity, as in voltage or current.
- a single, abrupt emission of particles or radiation.
- a throb of life, emotion, etc.
- the general attitude, sentiment, preference, etc., as of the public.
- to beat or throb;
- to beat, vibrate, or undulate.
- to emit particles or radiation periodically in short bursts.
- to cause to pulse.
- to administer (medication) in interrupted, often concentrated dosages to avoid unwanted side effects.
Sportssports (spôrts, spōrts),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a sport or sports, esp. of the open-air or athletic kind: a sports festival.
- (of garments, equipment, etc.) suitable for use in open-air sports, or for outdoor or informal use.
Outdoorsout•doors (out′dôrz′, -dōrz′),USA pronunciation adv.
- out of doors;
in the open air: He's happiest when he's outdoors.
- (used with a sing. v.) the world outside of or away from houses;
open air: Our whole family likes the outdoors.
Hello , this photo is about Amazon.com : Exerpeutic WorkFit 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike With Pulse : Sports & Outdoors (delightful Exercise Bike Desk #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1335 x 1335. This image's file size is just 122 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Exercise Bike Desk.
The home typically has a unique character. Similarly using the pad are observed in britain. Don't desire to adjust the design of the building is an excessive amount of, Amazon.com : Exerpeutic WorkFit 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike With Pulse : Sports & Outdoors (delightful Exercise Bike Desk #1) models take on standard bungalow.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is today past the stage of renovation. Instead of trying to copy the cottage's type, Alex St chose to construct one more kitchen design that'll decrease the architectural change of the complete villa and keep the character of this property.
Never asked beautiful, a result! So that you can take care of the character of the building, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure putting a kitchen style apart from the principal building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, the united kingdom will be the building under consideration.