9 photos of Baltimore Federal Period Eagle Inlay Mahogany Cylinder Desk 3 (exceptional Federal Desk #11)
Federalfed•er•al (fed′ər əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states: the federal government of the U.S.
- of, pertaining to, or noting such a central government: federal offices.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- of or pertaining to the Federalists or to the Federalist party.
- supporting the principles of the Federalist party.
- (in the Civil War) pertaining to or supporting the Union government.
- relating to or adhering to the support of the Constitution.
- (cap.) pertaining to or designating the styles of the decorative arts and architecture current in the U.S. from c1780 to c1830.
- of or pertaining to a compact or a league, esp. a league between nations or states.
- an advocate of federation or federalism.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- a Federalist.
- an adherent of the Union government during the Civil War;
- a soldier in the Federal army.
Periodpe•ri•od (pēr′ē əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather large interval of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc., because of its particular characteristics: a period of illness; a period of great profitability for a company; a period of social unrest in Germany.
- any specified division or portion of time: poetry of the period from 1603 to 1660.
- a round of time or series of years by which time is measured.
- a round of time marked by the recurrence of some phenomenon or occupied by some recurring process or action.
- the point of completion of a round of time or of the time during which something lasts or happens.
- a specific length of time during school hours that a student spends in a classroom, laboratory, etc., or has free.
- any of the parts of equal length into which a game is divided.
- the time during which something runs its course.
- the present time.
- the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.;
- a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence;
- a sentence, esp. a well-balanced, impressive sentence: the stately periods of Churchill.
- a periodic sentence.
- an occurrence of menstruation.
- a time of the month during which menstruation occurs.
- the basic unit of geologic time, during which a standard rock system is formed: comprising two or more epochs and included with other periods in an era. See table under geologic time.
- the duration of one complete cycle of a wave or oscillation;
the reciprocal of the frequency.
- a division of a composition, usually a passage of eight or sixteen measures, complete or satisfactory in itself, commonly consisting of two or more contrasted or complementary phrases ending with a conclusive cadence.
- Also called period of rotation. the time in which a body rotates once on its axis.
- Also called period of revolution. the time in which a planet or satellite revolves once about its primary.
- See under periodic (def. 5).
- [Class. Pros.]a group of two or more cola.
- noting, pertaining to, evocative of, imitating, or representing a historical period or the styles current during a specific period of history: period costumes; a period play.
- (used by a speaker or writer to indicate that a decision is irrevocable or that a point is no longer discussable): I forbid you to go, period.
Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Cylindercyl•in•der (sil′in dər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]a surface or solid bounded by two parallel planes and generated by a straight line moving parallel to the given planes and tracing a curve bounded by the planes and lying in a plane perpendicular or oblique to the given planes.
- any cylinderlike object or part, whether solid or hollow.
- the rotating part of a revolver, containing the chambers for the cartridges.
- (in a pump) a cylindrical chamber in which a piston slides to move or compress a fluid.
- (in an engine) a cylindrical chamber in which the pressure of a gas or liquid moves a sliding piston.
- (in certain printing presses)
- a rotating cylinder that produces the impression and under which a flat form to be printed from passes.
- either of two cylinders, one carrying a curved form or plate to be printed from, that rotate against each other in opposite directions.
- (in certain locks) a cylindrical device for retaining the bolt until tumblers have been pushed out of its way.
- (in a screw or cylindrical gear) an imaginary cylindrical form, concentric to the axis, defining the pitch or the inner or outer ends of the threads or teeth.
- the tracks of a magnetic disk that are accessible from a single radial position of the access mechanism.
- the main roller on a carding machine, esp. the roller covered with card clothing that works in combination with the worker and stripper rollers in carding fibers.
- a cylindrical or somewhat barrel-shaped stone or clay object bearing a cuneiform inscription or a carved design, worn by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and kindred peoples as a seal and amulet.
- to furnish with a cylinder or cylinders.
- to subject to the action of a cylinder or cylinders.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Howdy , this photo is about Baltimore Federal Period Eagle Inlay Mahogany Cylinder Desk 3 (exceptional Federal Desk #11). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 653 x 534. This photo's file size is just 51 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Federal Desk.
Surely you will experience cozy cooking, if your Baltimore Federal Period Eagle Inlay Mahogany Cylinder Desk 3 (exceptional Federal Desk #11) appears clear and tidy. With a comfy kitchen, cooking is more enjoyable, as the style of food is dependent upon the temper of individuals that are cooking, and the effect will be the maximum that the recipes will taste better.
Design your kitchen with beautiful, then your disposition will also be usually good-and the cook became cool. Here we fix some test pictures kitchen with a type that is minimalist, having a kitchen like this in the kitchen you'll usually pristine.
We have a lot to the Federal Desk's layout together with ways to enhance our kitchen's quality. This time we will give a few ideas to generate your kitchen more lovely with tiled surfaces to you. Your kitchen is normally based away and inside from the entry, but there is also a kitchen that will be simply visible in the living area.
Consequently, your kitchen likewise requires attention to create it more exciting. Likewise, you'll feel better using a good kitchen. Thus home style with ceramic's listing which makes it desirable and lovely. Wall comes in various even, shapes, styles, materials and habits the manifold's installation. You may also utilize a ceramic wall dining bedroom room or bathroom.