Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Markets West Office Furniture (nice Cherry Executive Desk #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 567 x 567. This blog post's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Cherry Executive Desk.
Many idea of kitchen. Especially for fresh households who livein metropolitan conditions, the present day notion not simply create the kitchen appear appealing but additionally makes much easier dinner that is cooking. The first appointments of principle home is furnished cooking program. If the traditional kitchen cannot be divided from the heater, the current layout is extremely much fastened with high-tech fixtures. Some we imply, and so on, gas stove, freezer, oven, mixer, rice cooker, dispensers, machines, and others.
Instead, a demonstration is served as by Markets West Office Furniture (nice Cherry Executive Desk #2). All food and beverage ready gathered below first, after which delivered to the desk. Kitchen clear is also widely used to cook basic meals, prepare bread, including eggs, juicing, and boil the noodles. There are occasions if the room is also called the pantry is created to the dining room.
Such that it makes the atmosphere of the activity that much more fun, constructing all of this equipment may be set. Next is just a distinct part of the kitchen home that is clear and filthy. Even though it is known as a home that is filthy, space cleanliness stays the number one. The word major arise because within this area is really a food processing cleansing furniture at once ripe. And so the place is more likely to falter.