Midmid1 (mid),USA pronunciation adj.
- being at or near the middle point of: in mid autumn.
- being or occupying a middle place or position: in the mid nineties of the last century.
- (of a vowel) articulated with an opening above the tongue relatively intermediate between those for high and low: the vowels of beet, bet, and hot are respectively high, mid, and low. Cf. high (def. 23), low (def. 30).
- [Archaic.]the middle.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Writingwrit•ing (rī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that writes.
- written form: to commit one's thoughts to writing.
- that which is written;
characters or matter written with a pen or the like: His writing is illegible.
- such characters or matter with respect to style, kind, quality, etc.
- an inscription.
- a letter.
- any written or printed paper, as a document or deed.
- literary or musical style, form, quality, technique, etc.: Her writing is stilted.
- a literary composition or production.
- the profession of a writer: He turned to writing at an early age.
- the Writings, Hagiographa.
- writing on the wall. See handwriting (def. 4).
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hi there, this picture is about Lovely Mid Century Writing Desk #6 Hayneedle. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1408 x 1408. This image's file size is just 137 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Mid Century Writing Desk.
One of odd toilet sink design but additionally the modern style is really a leaf- . When shown sidebyside, this style appears incredibly wonderful. Dual leaf leaves almost resemble grapes that collapsed softly on your toilet stand.
That is likely just a torpedo for that place for those who have a visitor bathroom that needs a far more elegant effect. With so many special designs that you can choose, there must be function that matches you when making a determination. But nobody says that effective bathroom remodeling will be a straightforward job.
If you like blooms you are able to and really should desire a Lovely Mid Century Writing Desk #6 Hayneedle that is uneven. This type resembles a white ornamental bowl that is beautiful with blooms loving the bowl's most effective facet. It is installed effortlessly under the stand and seems really gorgeous.