Hunterhunt•er (hun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who hunts game or other wild animals for food or in sport.
- a person who searches for or seeks something: a fortune hunter.
- a horse specially trained for quietness, stamina, and jumping ability in hunting.
- an animal, as a dog, trained to hunt game.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Orion.
- Also called hunting watch. a watch with a hunting case.
- See hunter green.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Portableport•a•ble (pôr′tə bəl, pōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being transported or conveyed: a portable stage.
- easily carried or conveyed by hand: a portable typewriter.
- (of data sets, software, etc.) capable of being used on different computer systems.
- something that is portable, esp. as distinguished from a nonportable counterpart: Of their three television sets, one is a portable.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hello , this attachment is about Hunter Century 12-Inch Portable Table Fan (delightful Allaire Desk Fan #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 941 x 637. It's file size is just 35 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Allaire Desk Fan.
Surely you will feel cozy cooking, in case your Allaire Desk Fan looks neat and clear. With a comfortable home, cooking is more pleasurable, and the outcome will be the maximum that the meals can taste better, because the style of food depends upon the disposition of individuals who are preparing.
We have a whole lot around the design of the Hunter Century 12-Inch Portable Table Fan (delightful Allaire Desk Fan #3) in addition to techniques to increase our kitchen's quality. This time we will give some ideas to make your home more wonderful with tiled walls to you. The kitchen is usually based away and indoors from the entry, but there's likewise akitchen which will be easily obvious in the living place.
Consequently, your kitchen likewise requires care to generate it more appealing. Furthermore, you will definitely feel better having a home that is pleasant. Hence the set of kitchen design with clay that means it is beautiful and wonderful. Wall will come in many different shapes designs, sizes, materials as well as the installation of the manifold. You can also utilize a ceramic wall dining bathroom or room.
Style your home with beautiful, your temper is likewise often good and the cook turned great. Below we fix some sample photographs kitchen using a product that is minimalist, having a kitchen similar to this while in the kitchen you'll generally flawless.