Lockey 2835 Keyless Mechanical Digital Spring Latch Door Lock Marine Grade (nice Combination Locks For Doors #6) Images Collection
Digitaldig•it•al (dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Marinema•rine (mə rēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sea;
existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
- pertaining to navigation or shipping;
- serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
- of or belonging to the marines.
- adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
- a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
- seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class;
shipping in general.
- a picture with a marine subject;
- naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
- dead marine, [Australian Slang.]an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
- tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story;
I refuse to be fooled.
Gradegrade (grād),USA pronunciation n., v., grad•ed, grad•ing.
- a degree or step in a scale, as of rank, advancement, quality, value, or intensity: the best grade of paper.
- a class of persons or things of the same relative rank, quality, etc.
- a step or stage in a course or process.
- a single division of a school classified according to the age or progress of the pupils. In the U.S., public schools are commonly divided into twelve grades below college.
- the pupils in such a division.
- grades, elementary school (usually prec. by the): He first began teaching in the grades.
- a letter, number, or other symbol indicating the relative quality of a student's work in a course, examination, or special assignment;
- a classification or standard of food based on quality, size, etc.: grade A milk.
- inclination with the horizontal of a road, railroad, etc., usually expressed by stating the vertical rise or fall as a percentage of the horizontal distance;
- Also called grade line. the level at which the ground intersects the foundation of a building.
- an animal resulting from a cross between a parent of ordinary stock and one of a pure breed.
- at grade:
- on the same level: A railroad crosses a highway at grade.
- (of a stream bed) so adjusted to conditions of slope and the volume and speed of water that no gain or loss of sediment takes place.
- make the grade, to attain a specific goal;
succeed: He'll never make the grade in medical school.
- up to grade, of the desired or required quality: This shipment is not up to grade.
- to arrange in a series of grades;
sort: a machine that grades two thousand eggs per hour.
- to determine the grade of.
- to assign a grade to (a student's work);
mark: I graded forty tests last night.
- to cause to pass by degrees, as from one color or shade to another.
- to reduce to a level or to practicable degrees of inclination: to grade a road.
- to cross (an ordinary or low-grade animal) with an animal of a pure or superior breed.
- to incline;
slant or slope: The road grades steeply for a mile.
- to be of a particular grade or quality.
- to pass by degrees from one color or shade to another;
blend: See how the various colors grade into one another.
- grade up, to improve (a herd, flock, etc.) by breeding with purebreds.
Hello there, this post is about Lockey 2835 Keyless Mechanical Digital Spring Latch Door Lock Marine Grade (nice Combination Locks For Doors #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 718 x 721. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Combination Locks For Doors.
The lavatory is generally smaller, when compared with other bedrooms in the house. They also generally have multiple aspects, therefore Lockey 2835 Keyless Mechanical Digital Spring Latch Door Lock Marine Grade (nice Combination Locks For Doors #6) can be very difficult. The variation between a negative job that really needs to become repainted and an excellent job depends generally about the color selected for the job's shade and quality. The hues used affect the way the area is felt.
Using hues that are dark makes the area appear smaller and richer. The area brightens up, and make it look greater. Water inside the bathroom's quantity is a lot more than in other locations. This is the main reason why colour is removed in bathrooms that are appropriately colored. It should enter deep enough to fill the painted area. This is dependent upon the quality of color applied and also artwork methods.
When Combination Locks For Doors which might be prone-to form and shape, there are numerous paint accessible that contain mildew ides. However, generally, colour generated especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Ensure the region on wall or the limit that is typically covered by the gear must be tightly closed whilst to not peel.
Delay several days for your fresh Lockey 2835 Keyless Mechanical Digital Spring Latch Door Lock Marine Grade (nice Combination Locks For Doors #6) to be governed thoroughly before utilising the shower or bath. And also to decrease the risk of injury, always be certain abandon the doorway available if the bathroom is not used, and to use the ventilator.
Make certain cracking paint and the blobs don't eliminate correctly. Sand all surfaces to supply a base that is good for applying color. Prior to the last coating, join ought to be reclaimed after priming.
Remember, it truly is safer to avoid the cause of the issue than to cover it later. Some opportunities the pipe, are more prone to cause difficulties over time. They need to instantly do caulking to prevent injury later. Baseboard is another spot that has a tendency to crash color.