Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.
STEPstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Hello there, this attachment is about DIY Barn Door Baby Gate For Stairs STEP 10 (ordinary Barn Door Gate #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 717 x 646. It's file size is just 29 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Barn Door Gate.
For designing the DIY Barn Door Baby Gate For Stairs STEP 10 (ordinary Barn Door Gate #2) the initial tips are to produce landscapes that are miniature. This little garden suggests a natural place which is on the entrance of your home as being a minuscule spot with various types of crops that are lovely and able to describe a beautiful natural area. Then you can also create a location park without less stunning view towards the city park when you have been inspired from your city park.
Some gorgeous crops it is possible to pick like trees are vibrant blossoms tiny, and grasses that can meet with the land spot in the park facing your home. The concept that both DIY Barn Door Baby Gate For Stairs STEP 10 (ordinary Barn Door Gate #2) is really a playground that is not always green. This means a house garden model or layout that may utilize additional tips, which makes a tiny share, that is not just a large amount of wear flowers that are green, but simply to improve water's big event and electricity init.
In addition to the little share you may also create sebuaha small fountain or even a tiny fountain that's employed with pure aspects, like the utilization of timber being a water flushed or from the usage of boulders, where the water is going to be found more clearly as well.