Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Peacepeace (pēs),USA pronunciation n., interj., v., peaced, peac•ing.
- the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
- (often cap.) an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, etc., to end hostilities and abstain from further fighting or antagonism: the Peace of Ryswick.
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relations: Try to live in peace with your neighbors.
- the normal freedom from civil commotion and violence of a community;
public order and security: He was arrested for being drunk and disturbing the peace.
- cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.;
- a state of tranquillity or serenity: May he rest in peace.
- a state or condition conducive to, proceeding from, or characterized by tranquillity: the peace of a mountain resort.
stillness: The cawing of a crow broke the afternoon's peace.
- (cap., italics) a comedy (421b.c. ) by Aristophanes.
- at peace:
- in a state or relationship of nonbelligerence or concord;
not at war.
- hold or keep one's peace, to refrain from or cease speaking;
keep silent: He told her to hold her peace until he had finished.
- keep the peace, to maintain order;
cause to refrain from creating a disturbance: Several officers of the law were on hand to keep the peace.
- make one's peace with, to become reconciled with: He repaired the fence he had broken and made his peace with the neighbor on whose property it stood.
- make peace, to ask for or arrange a cessation of hostilities or antagonism.
- (used to express greeting or farewell or to request quietness or silence).
- [Obs.]to be or become silent.
Frogfrog1 (frog, frôg),USA pronunciation n., v., frogged, frog•ging, adj.
- any tailless, stout-bodied amphibian of the order Anura, including the smooth, moist-skinned frog species that live in a damp or semiaquatic habitat and the warty, drier-skinned toad species that are mostly terrestrial as adults.
- Also called true frog, ranid. any frog of the widespread family Ranidae, most members of which are semiaquatic and have smooth, moist skin and relatively long hind legs used for leaping. Cf. toad (def. 2).
- a slight hoarseness, usually caused by mucus on the vocal cords: a frog in the throat.
- (often cap.) Slang (disparaging and offensive). a French person or a person of French descent.
- a small holder made of heavy material, placed in a bowl or vase to hold flower stems in position.
- a recessed panel on one of the larger faces of a brick or the like.
- nut (def. 11b).
- to hunt and catch frogs.
- (often cap.) Slang (disparaging and offensive). French or Frenchlike.
Hello guys, this picture is about The Doors - Peace Frog ( Doors Peace Frog #9). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 582 x 582. This post's file size is only 40 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Doors Peace Frog.
Not improper to mention that the The Doors - Peace Frog ( Doors Peace Frog #9) could be the most personalized areas between your spaces in the your home. You're liberated to store individual items that do not desire to be seen. You'll also free communicate your sensations, relax in an environment that's chosen. Simply speaking, the bed room is without worrying harassed others where you are able to do anything.
Meaning that a third of the life is spent sleeping if you utilize 8 hours aday to rest. In that case not too much really, if you spend more focus on the bed room. To apply a bit of The Doors - Peace Frog ( Doors Peace Frog #9) perfect for rooms that have to fulfill with needs that are useful and cosmetic.
Functionally can be started from the adjustment space space ought to be wholesome and comfy, while visually, space will need to have a framework that's unified, harmonious and in beat, and in brand together with the personality of its inhabitants, while in bed could be accomplished whilst the person desires, while the equivalent of a great, while the answers we provide several options and tips about choosing the ideal bed which ofcourse might be your stability when selecting a sleep.