Amazon.com: 4 Power Roll Up Window & 4 Door Lock Conversion Kit Keyless Entry Auto Car Truck: Automotive (superior Car Door Opener Kit #9) Pictures Collection
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Rollroll (rōl),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a ball or a wheel.
- to move or be moved on wheels, as a vehicle or its occupants.
- to flow or advance in a stream or with an undulating motion, as water, waves, or smoke.
- to extend in undulations, as land.
- to elapse, pass, or move, as time (often fol. by on, away, or by).
- to move as in a cycle (usually fol. by round or around): as soon as summer rolls round again.
- to perform a periodical revolution in an orbit, as a heavenly body.
- to emit or have a deep, prolonged sound, as thunder, drums, etc.
- to trill, as a bird.
- to revolve or turn over, once or repeatedly, as a wheel on an axis or a person or animal lying down.
- to turn around in different directions or in a circle, as the eyes in their sockets.
- (of a vessel)
- to rock from side to side in open water. Cf. heave (def. 14b), pitch 1 (def. 20).
- to sail with a side-to-side rocking motion.
- to walk with a swinging or swaying gait.
- to begin to move or operate;
commence: Let's roll at sunrise.
- to go forward or advance without restrictions or impediments: The economy is finally beginning to roll.
- to curl up so as to form a tube or cylinder.
- to admit of being formed into a tube or cylinder by curling up.
- to be spread out after being curled up (usually fol. by out).
- to spread out as under a roller: The paint rolls easily.
- [Aviation.](of an aircraft or rocket) to deviate from a stable flight attitude by rotation about its longitudinal axis.
- to cause to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a cask, a ball, or a hoop.
- to move along on wheels or rollers;
convey in a wheeled vehicle.
- to drive, impel, or cause to flow onward with a sweeping or undulating motion: The wind rolled the waves high on the beach.
- to utter or give forth with a full, flowing, continuous sound: rolling his orotund phrases.
- to trill: to roll one'sr's.
- to cause to revolve or turn over or over and over: to roll oneself on one's face.
- to cause to sway or rock from side to side, as a ship.
- to wrap (something) around an axis, around upon itself, or into a cylindrical shape, ball, or the like: to roll string.
- to make by forming a tube or cylinder: to roll a cigarette.
- to spread out flat (something curled up) (often fol. by out): He rolled the map out on the table.
- to wrap, enfold, or envelop, as in some covering: to roll a child in a blanket.
- to spread out, level, smooth, compact, or the like, as with a rolling pin, roller, the hands, etc.: to roll dough; to roll a tennis court.
- to form (metal) in a rolling mill.
- to tumble (metal pieces and abrasives) in a box or barrel in such a way that their relative positions remain the same.
- to beat (a drum) with rapid, continuous strokes.
- (in certain games, as craps) to cast, or throw (dice).
- to apply (ink) with a roller or series of rollers.
- to rob, esp. by going through the pockets of a victim who is either asleep or drunk.
- roll back, to reduce (the price of a commodity, wages, etc.) to a former level, usually in response to government action.
- roll in, [Informal.]
- to luxuriate in;
abound in: rolling in money.
- to go to bed;
retire: They would roll in later and later every night.
- to mix and average the cost of (a higher-priced commodity or item) with that of a cheaper one so as to increase the retail price.
- to add: Labor wants to roll in periodic increases with their wage demands.
- to arrive, esp. in large numbers or quantity: When do my dividends start rolling in?
- roll one's eyes, to turn one's eyes around in different directions or in a circle, esp. as an expression of disbelief, annoyance, or impatience: He rolled his eyes when he heard the stupid joke.
- roll out:
- to spread out or flatten: to roll out dough.
- [Informal.]to arise from bed;
get up: It was nearly impossible to roll out on the first day back after vacation.
- [Football.]to execute a rollout.
- [Informal.]to introduce;
unveil: a TV advertising campaign to roll out the new car.
- roll up:
- to accumulate;
collect: to roll up a large vote.
- to increase.
- to arrive in a conveyance: He rolled up to the front door in a chauffeur-driven limousine.
- roll with the punches. See punch 1 (def. 4).
- a document of paper, parchment, or the like, that is or may be rolled up, as for storing;
- a list, register, or catalog, esp. one containing the names of the persons belonging to a company, class, society, etc.
- anything rolled up in a ringlike or cylindrical form: a roll of wire.
- a number of papers or other items rolled up together.
- a length of cloth, wallpaper, or the like, rolled up in cylindrical form (often forming a definite measure).
- a cylindrical or rounded mass of something: rolls of fat.
- some article of cylindrical or rounded form, as a molding.
- a cylindrical piece upon which something is rolled along to facilitate moving.
- a cylinder serving as a core upon which something is rolled up.
- a roller with which something is spread out, leveled, crushed, smoothed, compacted, or the like.
- thin cake spread with jelly or the like and rolled up.
- a small cake of bread, originally and still often rolled or doubled on itself before baking.
- meat rolled up and cooked.
- the act or process or an instance of rolling.
- undulation, as of a surface: the roll of a prairie.
- a sonorous or rhythmical flow of words.
- a deep, prolonged sound, as of thunder: the deep roll of a breaking wave.
- the trill of certain birds, esp. of the roller canary.
- the continuous sound of a drum rapidly beaten.
- a rolling motion, as of a ship.
- a rolling or swaying gait.
- a single, complete rotation of an airplane about the axis of the fuselage with little loss of altitude or change of direction.
- (of an aircraft or rocket) the act of rolling.
- the angular displacement caused by rolling.
- paper currency carried folded or rolled up: He took out an impressive roll and paid the check with a $100 bill.
funds: People were encouraged to shoot their rolls on mining speculation.
- (in various dice games)
- a single cast of or turn at casting the dice.
- the total number of pips or points made by a single cast;
score or point.
- on a roll:
- (in a gambling game) having a continuing winning streak.
- enjoying continuing good luck or success: She's been on a roll since taking that course on sales techniques.
- roll in the hay, [Slang.]an instance of sexual intercourse.
- strike off or from the rolls, to remove from membership or practice, as to disbar: He will surely be struck off the rolls if this conduct continues.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Conversioncon•ver•sion (kən vûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of converting; state of being converted.
- change in character, form, or function.
- spiritual change from sinfulness to righteousness.
- change from one religion, political belief, viewpoint, etc., to another.
- a change of attitude, emotion, or viewpoint from one of indifference, disbelief, or antagonism to one of acceptance, faith, or enthusiastic support, esp. such a change in a person's religion.
- a physical transformation from one material or state to another: conversion of coal, water, and air into nylon.
- the act of obtaining equivalent value, as of money or units of measurement, in an exchange or calculation: conversion of francs into dollars.
- a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, esp. to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
- a substitution of one component for another so as to effect a change: conversion from oil heat to gas heat.
- a change in the form or units of an expression.
- [Logic.]the transposition of the subject and predicate of a proposition, as "No good man is unhappy'' becomes by conversion "No unhappy man is good.''
- unauthorized assumption and exercise of rights of ownership over personal property belonging to another.
- change from realty into personalty, or vice versa, as in the sale or purchase of land or mining coal.
- [Football.]a score made on a try for a point after touchdown by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the bar between the goalposts or by completing a pass in or running the ball into the end zone.
- the process by which a repressed psychic event, idea, feeling, memory, or impulse is represented by a bodily change or symptom.
- the production of radioactive material in a process in which one nuclear fuel is converted into another by the capture of neutrons. Cf. breeding (def. 6).
- the process of changing software designed to run on one computer system to run on another.
- the change from an existing computer system to a new computer system.
- the act of transferring or copying data stored on one storage medium to another storage medium.
- the process of changing the base that a number or numbers are written in.
- the transformation of material from a form suitable for printing by one process to a form suitable for another process: a halftone gravure conversion.
Kitkit1 (kit),USA pronunciation n., v., kit•ted, kit•ting.
- a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
- the case for containing these.
- such a case and its contents.
- a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
- a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
- a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a costume or outfit of clothing, esp. for a specific purpose: ski kit; dancing kit; battle kit.
- kit and caboodle or boodle, the whole lot of persons or things;
all of something (often prec. by whole): We took along the whole kit and caboodle in the station wagon.
- to package or make available in a kit: a new model airplane that has just been kitted for the hobbyist.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to outfit or equip (often fol. by out or up).
Entryen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
Autoau•to (ô′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Hello folks, this picture is about Amazon.com: 4 Power Roll Up Window & 4 Door Lock Conversion Kit Keyless Entry Auto Car Truck: Automotive (superior Car Door Opener Kit #9). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 880 x 880. It's file size is only 107 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Car Door Opener Kit.
Among the most significant factors inside the Amazon.com: 4 Power Roll Up Window & 4 Door Lock Conversion Kit Keyless Entry Auto Car Truck: Automotive (superior Car Door Opener Kit #9), especially the modern kitchen is set lighting lights that were appropriate up. Its functionality, in addition to supporting the light, the light can also enhance the classy look of your kitchen. Lights are ideal for the modern home is light to mild light rather than weak, but also do not make it also vivid, since it will make spectacular.
In the modern kitchen should have two aspects of lighting, namely lighting focused lighting and thorough. Extensive class light to illuminate the complete place inside contemporary home, while for light a to aid, the light smooth the game of cooking favorites.
In addition to utilising the kind downlight, usually the improvement of decorative lights and the charm of modern home style may also add together. For that, you merely change light design's type using a contemporary kitchen at home. Modern modern home style that was minimalist was, created by common within this country. Consequently, the lights applied are easy styles with minimum lighting or light modern style that is modern.