Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.door′less, adj.
Shinglesshin•gles (shing′gəlz),USA pronunciation n. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) [Pathol.]
- a disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus, esp. by reactivated virus in an older person, characterized by skin eruptions and pain along the course of involved sensory nerves. Also called herpes zoster.
Hardwarehard•ware (härd′wâr′),USA pronunciation n.
- metalware, as tools, locks, hinges, or cutlery.
- the mechanical equipment necessary for conducting an activity, usually distinguished from the theory and design that make the activity possible.
- military weapons and combat equipment.
- a weapon carried on one's person: The rougher types were asked to check their hardware at the door.
- the mechanical, magnetic, electronic, and electrical devices comprising a computer system, as the CPU, disk drives, keyboard, or screen. Cf. software.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Door Shingles #4 Simonson Lumber & Hardware. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 861 x 440. This post's file size is just 38 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Door Shingles.
The home frequently has a unique character. Moreover using the bungalow are situated in britain. Don't desire to modify the design of the building is too much, Door Shingles #4 Simonson Lumber & Hardware styles take on traditional cottage.
Never questioned attractive, an effect! To be able to maintain a building's personality, Kitchen's designer Alex St Structure incorporating a home design independent of the major building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, great britain could be the building in-question.
The pad was integrated the 18th century and it is now past renovation's stage. In place of looking to mimic the design of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to create an additional home layout that will reduce the architectural change of the entire villa and keep the character of the residence.