Modest Organic Chemistry Molecule Drawer New In Organization Picture Apartment . ( Chemistry Molecule Drawer #6) Pictures Album
Organicor•gan•ic (ôr gan′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals, but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
- characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms: organic remains found in rocks.
- of or pertaining to an organ or the organs of an animal, plant, or fungus.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting living tissue: organic pathology.
- caused by neurochemical, neuroendocrinologic, structural, or other physical impairment or change: organic disorder. Cf. functional (def. 5).
- Philos. having an organization similar in its complexity to that of living things.
- characterized by the systematic arrangement of parts; organized;
systematic: elements fitting together into a unified, organic whole.
- of or pertaining to the basic constitution or structure of a thing;
structural: The flaws in your writing are too organic to be easily remedied.
- developing in a manner analogous to the natural growth and evolution characteristic of living organisms;
arising as a natural outgrowth.
- viewing or explaining something as having a growth and development analogous to that of living organisms: an organic theory of history.
- pertaining to, involving, or grown with fertilizers or pesticides of animal or vegetable origin, as distinguished from manufactured chemicals: organic farming;
- Law. of or pertaining to the constitutional or essential law or laws of organizing the government of a state.
- Archit. noting or pertaining to any work of architecture regarded as analogous to plant or animal forms in having a structure and a plan that fulfill perfectly the functional requirements for the building and that form in themselves an intellectually lucid, integrated whole.
- Fine Arts. of or pertaining to the shapes or forms in a work of art that are of irregular contour and seem to resemble or suggest forms found in nature.
- a substance, as a fertilizer or pesticide, of animal or vegetable origin.
Chemistrychem•is•try (kem′ə strē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- the science that deals with the composition and properties of substances and various elementary forms of matter. Cf. element (def. 2).
- chemical properties, reactions, phenomena, etc.: the chemistry of carbon.
- the interaction of one personality with another: The chemistry between him and his boss was all wrong.
- sympathetic understanding;
rapport: the astonishing chemistry between the actors.
- any or all of the elements that make up something: the chemistry of love.
Moleculemol•e•cule (mol′ə kyo̅o̅l′),USA pronunciation n.
- the smallest physical unit of an element or compound, consisting of one or more like atoms in an element and two or more different atoms in a compound.
- a quantity of a substance, the weight of which, measured in any chosen unit, is numerically equal to the molecular weight;
- any very small particle.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Organizationor•gan•i•za•tion (ôr′gə nə zā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of organizing.
- the state or manner of being organized.
- something that is organized.
- organic structure;
composition: The organization of this painting is quite remarkable.
- a group of persons organized for some end or work;
association: a nonprofit organization.
- the administrative personnel or apparatus of a business.
- the functionaries of a political party along with the offices, committees, etc., that they fill.
- an organism.
or′gan•i•za ′tion•al, adj.
- of or pertaining to an organization.
- conforming entirely to the standards, rules, or demands of an organization, esp. that of one's employer: an organization mentality.
or′gan•i•za ′tion•al•ly, adv.
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Apartmenta•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Hello guys, this image is about Modest Organic Chemistry Molecule Drawer New In Organization Picture Apartment . ( Chemistry Molecule Drawer #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1466 x 2139. It's file size is just 115 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Chemistry Molecule Drawer.
Your house generally has its own persona. Also with all cottages or the pad are observed in britain. Do not wish to change the design of the building is too much, Modest Organic Chemistry Molecule Drawer New In Organization Picture Apartment . ( Chemistry Molecule Drawer #6) styles compete with standard pad.
Never questioned an effect, lovely! In order to maintain the building's persona, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure adding a kitchen design in addition to the major building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, great britain will be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is currently after dark stage of renovation. In place of looking to imitate the kind of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to assemble an additional home style that preserve the character of this home and will decrease the complete lodge's structural change.