Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Catchescatch (kach),USA pronunciation v., caught, catch•ing, n., adj.
- to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
- to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
- to intercept and seize;
take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
- to come upon suddenly;
surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
- to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.
- to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).
- to lay hold of;
clasp: He caught her arm.
- to grip, hook, or entangle: The closing door caught his arm.
- to allow (something) to become gripped, hooked, snagged, or entangled: He caught his coat on a nail.
- to attract or arrest: The painting caught his fancy. His speech caught our attention.
- to check or restrain suddenly (often used reflexively): She caught her breath in surprise. He caught himself before he said the wrong thing.
- to see or attend: to catch a show.
- to strike;
hit: The blow caught him on the head.
- to become inspired by or aware of: I caught the spirit of the occasion.
- to fasten with or as if with a catch: to catch the clasp on a necklace.
- to deceive: No one was caught by his sugary words.
- to attract the attention of;
charm: She was caught by his smile and good nature.
- to grasp with the intellect;
comprehend: She failed to catch his meaning.
- to hear clearly: We caught snatches of their conversation.
- to apprehend and record;
capture: The painting caught her expression perfectly.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to assist at the birth of: The town doctor caught more than four hundred children before he retired.
- to become gripped, hooked, or entangled: Her foot caught in the net.
- to overtake someone or something moving (usually fol. by up, up with, or up to).
- to take hold: The door lock doesn't catch.
- [Baseball.]to play the position of catcher: He catches for the Yankees.
- to become lighted;
ignite: The kindling caught instantly.
- to become established, as a crop or plant, after germination and sprouting.
- catch a crab, (in rowing) to bungle a stroke by failing to get the oar into the water at the beginning or by failing to withdraw it properly at the end.
- catch at, to grasp at eagerly;
accept readily: He caught at the chance to get free tickets.
- catch a turn, to wind a rope around a bitt, capstan, etc., for one full turn.
- catch it, [Informal.]to receive a reprimand or punishment: He'll catch it from his mother for tearing his good trousers again.
- catch on:
- to become popular: That new song is beginning to catch on.
- to grasp mentally;
understand: You'd think he'd catch on that he's boring us.
- [New England.](in cooking) to scorch or burn slightly;
sear: A pot roast is better if allowed to catch on.
- catch out, [Chiefly Brit.]to catch or discover (a person) in deceit or an error.
- catch up:
- to lift or snatch suddenly: Leaves were caught up in the wind.
- to bring or get up to date (often fol. by on or with): to catch up on one's reading.
- to come up to or overtake (something or someone) (usually fol. by with): to catch up with the leader in a race.
- to become involved or entangled with: caught up in the excitement of the crowd.
- to point out to (a person) minor errors, untruths, etc. (usually fol. by on): We caught the teacher up on a number of factual details.
- [Falconry.]to capture for further training (a hawk that has been flown at hack).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to harness (a horse or mule).
- the act of catching.
- anything that catches, esp. a device for checking motion, as a latch on a door.
- any tricky or concealed drawback: It seems so easy that there must be a catch somewhere.
- a slight, momentary break or crack in the voice.
- that which is caught, as a quantity of fish: The fisherman brought home a large catch.
- a person or thing worth getting, esp. a person regarded as a desirable matrimonial prospect: My mother thinks Pat would be quite a catch.
- a game in which a ball is thrown from one person to another: to play catch; to have a catch.
- a fragment: catches of a song.
- a round, esp. one in which the words are so arranged as to produce ludicrous effects.
- the catching and holding of a batted or thrown ball before it touches the ground.
- [Rowing.]the first part of the stroke, consisting of the placing of the oar into the water.
- the establishment of a crop from seed: a catch of clover.
- catchy (def. 3).
Howdy peoples, this post is about Good Drawer Catches #4 Slingthehook. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 684 x 752. This image's file size is just 84 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Drawer Catches.
This type's benefits are true and pure. Color correction can be achieved by way of a procedure for varnish. Nonetheless, this type of timber floor value supply comparatively large because it consists of wood parts that are solid. a long-time is taken by the installment cause chemical smells from completing.
The benefits of engineered wood flooring is frequently named engineered parquet is in the process are manufactured such that the most popular issues that usually arise in strong wood for example devaluation and folding doesn't occur, how a engineering method covering where the layers of wood fitted with wheat direction contrary together levels, the most effective level consists of venner (layers of wood).
This type of material is not tolerant to humidity. Where the top of layer resembles timber design created from a kind of plastic, this sort of timber is really a clone of the original wooden surfaces. Because it consists of plastic material in order better damage on resistance. But when you desire a cozy atmosphere with natural motifs based on the original Good Drawer Catches #4 Slingthehook Floor is obviously not the choice that is right.