Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Empire Dresser ( Antique Empire Dresser #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 405 x 539. It's file size is only 35 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Antique Empire Dresser.
To savor the sweetness of the Antique Empire Dresser that a playground seat is created by you at home desired a pleasant and comfortable. Some points you should think about when selecting a park seat, it appears desirable and working optimally. On selecting a playground counter from your home picture the following tips dotcom. Tips on Choosing a Antique Empire Dresser for example:
For anyone of you who would like to make a park seat that is lasting, note the place of the positioning and never to wrong position the bench that may weaken the concept of backyard that is minimalist that you just build. Combine with seats that one notion, with sleeping garden stand.
Choose the substance chair allweather. For example, metal material, solid-wood, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Style a park table using a design like park's notion you've. Films & paint is really a two- in completing a park bench content is often utilized. Choose paint that's a coating of anti - UV, anti -form, and labeled gogreen, so your paint keep going longer despite sun exposure and consistent water.