Gooseneckgoose•neck (go̅o̅s′nek′),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved object resembling the neck of a goose, often of flexible construction, as in the shaft of a gooseneck lamp.
- [Naut.]a curved piece at the foot of a boom, attached to a mast by a vertical pivot and itself having a horizontal pivot so that the boom can be pointed in a wide angle vertically or horizontally.
- [Carpentry.]a vertical continuation of the handrail of a flight of stairs, terminating in a short horizontal part on the top of a newel post.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Filterfil•ter (fil′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
- any device, as a tank or tube, containing such a substance for filtering.
- any of various analogous devices, as for removing dust from air or impurities from tobacco smoke, or for eliminating certain kinds of light rays.
- a filter-tipped cigarette or cigar.
- a lens screen of dyed gelatin or glass for controlling the rendering of color or for diminishing the intensity of light.
- a circuit or device that passes certain frequencies and blocks others.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space, having the properties that the intersection of two subsets in the collection is a subset in the collection and that any set containing a subset in the collection is in the collection.
- to remove by the action of a filter.
- to act as a filter for;
to slow or partially obstruct the passage of: The thick leaves filtered the sunlight.
- to pass through or as through a filter.
- to pass or slip through slowly, as through an obstruction or a filter: Enemy agents managed to filter into the embattled country.
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Hi there, this picture is about Gooseneck Water Filter Faucet (ordinary Filter Faucets #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 651 x 651. It's file size is just 15 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Filter Faucets.
The surfaces drawers while in the kitchen and became a lag between your kitchen desk , or commonly termed backsplash, has now become one of the crucial components in the kitchen. Its profile not only assists from splashes of foodstuffs or fat as being a protective wall, but also capable of being attractive factors that improve the search of the kitchen.
There are various finish resources for platforms and surfaces. Regrettably, not everything is accordingly useful for the kitchen. You need to be selective in picking wallcoverings along with a right kitchen table. This really is due to the high-intensity useful of the Gooseneck Water Filter Faucet (ordinary Filter Faucets #4). Aside from the kitchen can be prone to stains. Before determining wall-coverings and also the kitchentable right notice these.
HPL is not encouraged for wall coverings along with a desk inside the Gooseneck Water Filter Faucet (ordinary Filter Faucets #4). HPL nature is not water easy and resistant to peel the installment off in the edges are not tidy. Select a material that is easy to clear as products that are glass and ceramic. If applying tile- molded pieces, select the tile pieces aren't too small. Bits which are also small trigger the grout that's a growing number of. Notice additionally the distance grout installment is not too extensive.
Level material must not just scratch- resistant but additionally resilient to high humidity. Because the coatings are often in contact with sharp things including blades this is. You'll be able to select unnatural or pure product. For supplies that are natural you're able to select rock's kind that's as strong as granite and pebble. As for ceramics and the active unnatural solid surface.
The use of high-intensity making the possibility of busted product be and to collide bigger. Pick a product that may be increased including granite and solid surface. If holes or fractures don't must substitute entirely, due to the area that was damaged could be patched. As opposed to the stainlesssteel product and showcases. If the product is destroyed in many facet simply, has to be increased overall.
Many pores mark tough to scrub and livein or let microbes. Solid-surface content excellent within this Filter Faucets. However granite and marble can be used through the therapy done occasionally. Wall and desk is with food that'll go into our anatomies in direct contact. Use layer resources that not incorporate substances which are harmful to the human body.