a combining form representing ecology in the formation of compounds (ecosystem;
also with the more general sense "environment,'' "nature,'' "natural habitat'' (ecocide;
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello there, this photo is about Eco Beacon Bird Feeder (wonderful Feeder Uk #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 919 x 798. It's file size is just 125 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Feeder Uk.
Contrast of Substantial Note Statue by Breadth place. The purpose continues to be the same thing using the second stage: someone to be in considering the statue, more flexible. In cases like this, the exact distance between the room's statue, decide the utmost limit superior statue. For example, when the distance between the statue with a terrace only 3 meters away, an endeavor so that no more than only one meter sculpture that is high.
Change how big is the keeping the sculpture by Area. A tiny statue can be situated in between the crops or about the garden's fringe. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures could be put into the place or the park's center
With designs like the statue can be a component that can sort the classic style inside and outside the step, Eco Beacon Bird Feeder (wonderful Feeder Uk #8) is rich, is not any exception to garden. The positioning of sculpture in the park was actually emblematic and it is typically merely made-of jewel. But along with modern sculpture's development, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both shape along with the materials used in brand together with the growth of technology and innovation of new resources, such as white concrete.