Cuttingcut•ting (kut′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that cuts.
- something cut, cut off, or cut out.
- [Hort.]a piece, as a root, stem, or leaf, cut from a plant and used for propagation.
- something made by cutting, as a recording.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a clipping from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- a trenchlike excavation, esp. through a hill, as one made in constructing a highway.
- that cuts;
penetrating or dividing by, or as if by, a cut.
- piercing, as a wind.
- wounding the feelings severely;
Clayclay1 (klā),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural earthy material that is plastic when wet, consisting essentially of hydrated silicates of aluminum: used for making bricks, pottery, etc.
- earth, esp. regarded as the material from which the human body was formed.
- the human body, esp. as distinguished from the spirit or soul;
- human character as estimated according to fineness of constitution, endowments, etc.: The saints and heroes seem of a different clay from most of us.
- to treat or mix with clay;
cover, daub, or fill with clay.
- to filter through clay.
Chimneychim•ney (chim′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -neys, v., -neyed, -ney•ing.
- a structure, usually vertical, containing a passage or flue by which the smoke, gases, etc., of a fire or furnace are carried off and by means of which a draft is created.
- the part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- [Now Rare.]the smokestack or funnel of a locomotive, steamship, etc.
- a tube, usually of glass, surrounding the flame of a lamp to promote combustion and keep the flame steady.
- the vent of a volcano.
- a narrow vertical fissure between two rock faces or in a rock formation.
- a nearly vertical cylindrical oreshoot.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend (a chimney) by repeated bracing of one's feet or back and feet against opposite walls.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend a chimney.
Flueflue1 (flo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a passage or duct for smoke in a chimney.
- any duct or passage for air, gas, or the like.
- a tube, esp. a large one, in a fire-tube boiler.
- See flue pipe.
- Also called windway. a narrow slit in the upper end of an organ pipe through which the air current is directed.
Hi , this picture is about Cutting Clay Chimney Flue ( Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 890 x 594. It's file size is just 76 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe.
Choosing a Cutting Clay Chimney Flue ( Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #1) can not be arbitrary. The house white colour requires a specific style for exterior or the interior. The specific layout of this ofcourse needs to be done to produce the house's impression white. As the home that is white itself has restrictions about the area of the bedroom.
Cutting Clay Chimney Flue ( Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #1) is often performed to generate an atmosphere of style and calm. But there is no damage so your space look brighter in case you pick colored bed. For instance, only a dark brown colour, dark and orange Tosca. All these colors look beautiful and classy. Along with could be put on his cot's use.
Are you aware that bed linen and bad address themselves may use additional colors such as white red, silver as well as a mixture of several hues. You may not have to pick a sleep of color that is white that is dominated by coloring that is white.
One thing to-do in the arrangement of your home by choosing straightforward sleep of white coloring according to the principle itself, white. With so suites are limited in dimensions is going to be believed more relieved. Not only this, the best style will make the room nice more lovely and luxurious.