Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Clayclay1 (klā),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural earthy material that is plastic when wet, consisting essentially of hydrated silicates of aluminum: used for making bricks, pottery, etc.
- earth, esp. regarded as the material from which the human body was formed.
- the human body, esp. as distinguished from the spirit or soul;
- human character as estimated according to fineness of constitution, endowments, etc.: The saints and heroes seem of a different clay from most of us.
- to treat or mix with clay;
cover, daub, or fill with clay.
- to filter through clay.
Flueflue1 (flo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a passage or duct for smoke in a chimney.
- any duct or passage for air, gas, or the like.
- a tube, esp. a large one, in a fire-tube boiler.
- See flue pipe.
- Also called windway. a narrow slit in the upper end of an organ pipe through which the air current is directed.
Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Chimneychim•ney (chim′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -neys, v., -neyed, -ney•ing.
- a structure, usually vertical, containing a passage or flue by which the smoke, gases, etc., of a fire or furnace are carried off and by means of which a draft is created.
- the part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- [Now Rare.]the smokestack or funnel of a locomotive, steamship, etc.
- a tube, usually of glass, surrounding the flame of a lamp to promote combustion and keep the flame steady.
- the vent of a volcano.
- a narrow vertical fissure between two rock faces or in a rock formation.
- a nearly vertical cylindrical oreshoot.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend (a chimney) by repeated bracing of one's feet or back and feet against opposite walls.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend a chimney.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Charlottechar•lotte (shär′lət),USA pronunciation n.
- a dessert of many varieties, served hot or cold and commonly made by lining a mold with cake or bread and filling it with fruit, whipped cream, custard, or gelatin.
- the mold used in making this dessert.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #7 Chimney Repair Charlotte NC. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 696 x 455. This picture's file size is just 32 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe.
Garden is actually a fun pastime to relax. How exactly to pick Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe turned among the critical areas of gardening. Additionally, there are colors and several types of pot distributed creating the selection procedure could be complicated and more enjoyable. Therefore, before picking a pot that is appropriate for a number of flowers inside your home, ensure that you have recognized the next tips.
More than only a place pot, to seed can also function as design. Variety of the appropriate pot will improve the home's splendor. Alternatively, in the event the size of the pot you select is too big, lots of vitamins that WOn't be attained from the sources, so there'll infact be in useless.
Different plants as possible pick are Sansevieria. you must pick a distinct container due to the dimension that is bigger Sansevieria, although treatment is comparable to a cactus. Whichever pan you choose, attempt to be sure that it has a drainage hole at the end. Stagnant water in a box often leads container sleeping places become moist and colorless, causing the beginning of root rot. If at all possible, please also select Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #7 Chimney Repair Charlotte NC that have feet for drainage that is easy.
You're those types of who tend spend some time athome and rarely to be busy? Do not make it as being an obstacle to possess plants in the home. But, of course, you have to purchase the proper place because it is influential of picking a Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #7 Chimney Repair Charlotte NC in terms. If you should be the type of who quite hectic, better use of tropical plants for preservation is relatively simple.
So that you don't require an excessive amount of awareness of it cactus, as an example, simply requires a small water within their care. Typically, cacti are sold in modest measurements in order to pick a tiny container anyway. Pick a colour container that fits one's home's general design topic.
It can possibly produce the beginnings to rot as the underside soaked and of the container will clot. Additionally, note furthermore the location you will employ to place the pot. If that is improbable to become restricted, to be able to conserve place, you can look at to use a hanging box.