Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Clayclay1 (klā),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural earthy material that is plastic when wet, consisting essentially of hydrated silicates of aluminum: used for making bricks, pottery, etc.
- earth, esp. regarded as the material from which the human body was formed.
- the human body, esp. as distinguished from the spirit or soul;
- human character as estimated according to fineness of constitution, endowments, etc.: The saints and heroes seem of a different clay from most of us.
- to treat or mix with clay;
cover, daub, or fill with clay.
- to filter through clay.
Flueflue1 (flo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a passage or duct for smoke in a chimney.
- any duct or passage for air, gas, or the like.
- a tube, esp. a large one, in a fire-tube boiler.
- See flue pipe.
- Also called windway. a narrow slit in the upper end of an organ pipe through which the air current is directed.
Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Hi guys, this image is about Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #9 Superior005a ChimneyPots1. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 984 x 805. It's file size is just 68 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe.
In the event you curently have children that are grown outdated, the use of this style applies. You ought to avoid using these hues, in case your children are preschoolers. Why? Yes needless to say, in order to avoid the impact of filthy that triggered since not him preschoolers in using your chosen furniture.
Especially if you have animals including puppies or cats, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' use is not black. You'll be bothered with treatment that is extra. The colour that is bright is usually quickly noticeable if spots or dirt. Furniture so that you will undoubtedly be impressed easily obsolete and rundown, so no further sophisticated.
Many more hues as you are able to use never to supply specified consequences about your home furniture's use design. If you pick Fireplace Clay Flue Pipe #9 Superior005a ChimneyPots1 that induced the strange, for natural coloring you can choose brown or green leaves. By presenting the colour dark for an elegant and elegant feeling can be manifested.