Yule Log Christmas Music Fireplace Indie Rock Pop Funk Blues Folk Jazz Ukulele - YouTube (amazing Fireplace With Christmas Music Great Ideas #7) Images Album
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
ChristmasChrist•mas (kris′məs),USA pronunciation n.
Christ′mas•sy, Christ′mas•y, adj.
- the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.
Musicmu•sic (myo̅o̅′zik),USA pronunciation n.
- an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
- the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.
- musical work or compositions for singing or playing.
- the written or printed score of a musical composition.
- such scores collectively.
- any sweet, pleasing, or harmonious sounds or sound: the music of the waves.
- appreciation of or responsiveness to musical sounds or harmonies: Music was in his very soul.
- [Fox Hunting.]the cry of the hounds.
- face the music, to meet, take, or accept the consequences of one's mistakes, actions, etc.: He's squandered his money and now he's got to face the music.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Poppop1 (pop),USA pronunciation v., popped, pop•ping, n., adv., adj.
- to make a short, quick, explosive sound: The cork popped.
- to burst open with such a sound, as chestnuts or corn in roasting.
- to come or go quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: She popped into the kitchen to check the stove.
- to shoot with a firearm: to pop at a mark.
- to protrude from the sockets: The news made her eyes pop.
- to hit a pop fly (often fol. by up).
- to pop out.
- to cause to make a sudden, explosive sound.
- to cause to burst open with such a sound.
- to open suddenly or violently: to pop the hood on a car; to pop the tab on a beer can.
- to put or thrust quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: He popped the muffins into the oven.
- to cause to fire;
discharge: He popped his rifle at the bird.
- to shoot (usually fol. by at, off, etc.): He popped off bottles with a slingshot.
- to pawn.
- to take or swallow (pills), esp. in excess or habitually;
take orally in a compulsive or addictive way: Popping all those pills will land him in the hospital.
- to eat in a continual or thoughtless manner, as snack foods: popping peanuts at the movies.
- pop for, [Slang.]to pay or buy for oneself or another, esp. as a gift or treat;
spring for: I'll pop for the first round of drinks.
- pop in, [Informal.]to visit briefly and unexpectedly;
drop by: Maybe we'll pop in after the movie.
- pop off, [Informal.]
- to die, esp. suddenly.
- to depart, esp. abruptly.
- to express oneself volubly or excitedly and sometimes irately or indiscreetly: He popped off about the injustice of the verdict.
- pop out, [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a pop fly caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- pop the question, [Informal.]to propose marriage: They dated for two years before he popped the question.
- pop up, [Baseball.]to hit a pop fly.
- a short, quick, explosive sound.
- a popping.
- a shot with a firearm.
- See soda pop.
- a drink or portion of an alcoholic beverage, as a drink of whiskey or a glass of beer: We had a couple of pops on the way home.
- [Baseball.]See pop fly.
- a pop, [Slang.]each;
apiece: five orchids at $30 a pop.
- with an explosive sound: The balloon went pop.
- quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: Pop, the door flew open!
without prior warning or announcement: The teacher gave us a pop quiz.
Jazzjazz ( jaz),USA pronunciation n.
- music originating in New Orleans around the beginning of the 20th century and subsequently developing through various increasingly complex styles, generally marked by intricate, propulsive rhythms, polyphonic ensemble playing, improvisatory, virtuosic solos, melodic freedom, and a harmonic idiom ranging from simple diatonicism through chromaticism to atonality.
- a style of dance music, popular esp. in the 1920s, arranged for a large band and marked by some of the features of jazz.
- dancing or a dance performed to such music, as with violent bodily motions and gestures.
- insincere, exaggerated, or pretentious talk: Don't give me any of that jazz about your great job!
- similar or related but unspecified things, activities, etc.: He goes for fishing and all that jazz.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of jazz.
- to play (music) in the manner of jazz.
- to excite or enliven.
- to accelerate.
- (vulgar). to copulate with.
- to dance to jazz music.
- to play or perform jazz music.
- to act or proceed with great energy or liveliness.
- (vulgar). to copulate.
- jazz up, [Informal.]
- to add liveliness, vigor, or excitement to.
- to add ornamentation, color, or extra features to, in order to increase appeal or interest;
- to accelerate.
Howdy guys, this post is about Yule Log Christmas Music Fireplace Indie Rock Pop Funk Blues Folk Jazz Ukulele - YouTube (amazing Fireplace With Christmas Music Great Ideas #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1126 x 633. It's file size is just 38 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Fireplace With Christmas Music.
Many concept of home, Yule Log Christmas Music Fireplace Indie Rock Pop Funk Blues Folk Jazz Ukulele - YouTube (amazing Fireplace With Christmas Music Great Ideas #7) layout like no death. Particularly for small households who live-in downtown settings, the current concept not simply make your kitchen look desirable but additionally makes cooking dinner that is much simpler. Notion kitchen's first trips is appointed cooking program. When the conventional home can not be separated from your heater, the current layout is extremely much fastened with high-tech fixtures. A number of the furniture we suggest, and so on, gas stove, refrigerator, oven, blender dispensers, appliances, and others.
Alternatively, Fireplace With Christmas Music provides like a presentation. All food and drink prepared accumulated below first, after which delivered to the table. Home clear can also be commonly used to prepare basic dinners, such as fried eggs bakery, juicing, and boil the crackers. There are times when the room can be termed the pantry is manufactured to the dining room.
So that it creates the environment of the cooking action that much more fulfilling constructing all this gear could be set. Next is really a distinct part of the kitchen clear and dirty home. Bedroom sanitation remains the top even though it is known as a filthy kitchen. The term disgusting arise because in this section can be a food processing cleaning furniture at the same time ripe. Therefore the room is more prone to fall apart.