The article about Black Electric Fireplace Media Center have 8 photos , they are Nice Black Electric Fireplace Media Center #1 Enterprise Electric Fireplace Entertainment Center In Black, Corner Electric Fireplace Tv Stand Black, Black Electric Fireplace Media Center Home Design Ideas #3 TV Stand Infrared Electric Fireplace In Espresso, Ordinary Black Electric Fireplace Media Center #4 Electric Corner Fireplace Junsaus, Black Electric Fireplace Media Center #5 Modern Black Electric Fireplace Media Center Furniture ., W Simulated Stone Media Center Electric Fireplace, Black Electric Fireplace Media Center #7 Home Decorators Collection Glenrae 58 In. Media Bow Front Console Infrared Electric Fireplace In Antique, Entertainment Center Electric Fireplace In Black. Here are the attachments:
Black Electric Fireplace Media Center was posted on August 7, 2018 at 2:20 pm. It is uploaded at the Fireplace category. Black Electric Fireplace Media Center is labelled with Black Electric Fireplace Media Center, Electric, Fireplace, Media, Center, Black..
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- See shopping center.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
dismal: a black outlook.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to boycott or ban.
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Invest their free moment after seized by active nights, consuming dairy caffeine with friends or family work together at home is really a nice environment and a condition. Occasions warmth recover your energy using a large amount of recollections of camaraderie and recover power to struggle the strain of the work.
A Black Electric Fireplace Media Center could reveal the non-public taste of designing the family place. Should you be an individual who features a contemporary home design, you could desire diverse modern coffee-table for your home. Contemporary coffee table displaying particular taste.
Contemporary coffee table affects the decor is luxurious and stylish in features of your home. If you prefer to put today's coffee table within the livingroom, it's healthier to understand types and different types of contemporary coffee table on the web.