Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Acaciaa•ca•cia (ə kā′shə),USA pronunciation n.
- a small tree or shrub belonging to the genus Acacia, of the mimosa family, having clusters of small yellow flowers.
- any of several other plants, as the locust tree.
- See gum arabic.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Solid Acacia Flooring ( Acacia Asian Walnut Hardwood Flooring #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 693 x 692. It's file size is just 91 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Acacia Asian Walnut Hardwood Flooring.
Solid Acacia Flooring ( Acacia Asian Walnut Hardwood Flooring #4) is actually a significant matter on your property, but before discussing that I want to inform you some advice on bogemian bedroom. Bohemian into a model which is generally utilized by women. This style is utilized via tassels as lace, braid, embroidery, sewing, and an elegant consistency, such.
Do not neglect to include a little contact of artwork like, in the bedroom poster, through the deer head statue - renaissance photos, or presented. Not so difficult, is not it? You simply must include minor trinkets. Be the minimalist bedrooms bohemian design. You will find for decorating a bedroom, different ideas?
Theme helping materials atlanta bohemian model kantha instance, and suzani. Use merely two colors vivid batik or batik periphery if it is tough to find. Elegant motifs and finishes may be applied through carpet , bed sheet, support, layer, toss, or the bedcover.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe the Czech. Thus, whenever choosing a method and sort towards the furniture inside the room, be sure you do not freeze it with national motifs Australia, specifically Java. Javanese cultural dark, as the brightly-colored boho that is comfortable.