Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Packagepack•age (pak′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a bundle of something, usually of small or medium size, that is packed and wrapped or boxed;
- a container, as a box or case, in which something is or may be packed.
- something conceived of as a compact unit having particular characteristics: That child is a package of mischief.
- the packing of goods, freight, etc.
- a finished product contained in a unit that is suitable for immediate installation and operation, as a power or heating unit.
- a group, combination, or series of related parts or elements to be accepted or rejected as a single unit.
- a complete program produced for the theater, television, etc., or a series of these, sold as a unit.
- to make or put into a package.
- to design and manufacture a package for (a product or series of related products): They package their soaps in eye-catching wrappers.
- to group or combine (a series of related parts) into a single unit.
- to combine the various elements of (a tour, entertainment, etc.) for sale as a unit.
Pricesprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
EdmontonEd•mon•ton (ed′mən tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Alberta, in the central part, in SW Canada. 461,361.
Howdy folks, this image is about Garage Package Prices Edmonton #6 Timber Mart. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1670 x 939. This image's file size is just 243 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Garage Package Prices Edmonton.
For Garage Package Prices Edmonton features a natural place that will typically be utilized as a park location that will be grown with various kinds of plants that will make a beautiful and incorporate the household and functional worth. For the latest property garden design is regular of two parts, namely leading and back of the home.
By which each portion can be maximized therefore an attractive garden and fascinating to own different capabilities and includes a certain location, and certainly will be designed for the desires of every house. Wildlife is one-part of the Garage Package Prices Edmonton #6 Timber Mart that can be made to begin to see the whole-house looks attractive and more beautiful. However, there are still a lot of people who do not think a lot of about decorating the yard so that the appearance of the house seems from your exterior to be attractive and less gorgeous.
To produce a home garden decoration is front that is contemporary, there are some exciting suggestions that you could utilize, and so the park is not just a green area to put the plants grow properly, but also provides a great worth that is artistic around the property front. Therefore become an importance that is added to the home with naturalness.