Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Towntown (toun),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.
- a densely populated area of considerable size, as a city or borough.
- (esp. in New England) a municipal corporation with less elaborate organization and powers than a city.
- (in most U.S. states except those of New England) a township.
- any urban area, as contrasted with its surrounding countryside.
- the inhabitants of a town;
- the particular town or city in mind or referred to: living on the outskirts of town; to be out of town.
- a nearby or neighboring city;
the chief town or city in a district: I am staying at a friend's apartment in town.
- the main business or shopping area in a town or city;
- a village or hamlet in which a periodic market or fair is held.
- any village or hamlet.
- [Scot.]a farmstead.
- go to town, [Informal.]
- to be successful.
- to do well, efficiently, or speedily: The engineers really went to town on those plans.
- to lose restraint or inhibition;
- on the town:
- [Informal.]in quest of entertainment in a city's nightclubs, bars, etc.;
out to have a good time: a bunch of college kids out on the town.
- supported by the public charity of the state or community;
- paint the town. See paint (def. 16).
town ′less, adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town: town laws; town government; town constable.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Warehouseware•house (n. wâr′hous′;v. wâr′houz′, -hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es (-hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., -housed, -hous•ing.
- a building, or a part of one, for the storage of goods, merchandise, etc.
- a large retail store.
- a building, or a part of one, in which wholesalers keep large stocks of merchandise, which they display and sell to retailers.
- to place, deposit, or store in a warehouse.
- to set aside or accumulate, as for future use.
- to place in a government or bonded warehouse, to be kept until duties are paid.
- [Informal.]to confine (the mentally ill) to large institutions for long-term custodial care.
Districtdis•trict (dis′trikt),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of territory, as of a country, state, or county, marked off for administrative, electoral, or other purposes.
- a region or locality: the theater district; the Lake District.
- [Brit.]a subdivision of a county or a town.
- the District, the District of Columbia;
- to divide into districts.
Hi , this attachment is about Old Town Parking Garage #1 Warehouse District. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1500 x 1000. This picture's file size is just 1583 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Old Town Parking Garage.
Before referring to Old Town Parking Garage, we'd prefer to speak about some tips on choosing the right furniture on your property. First, choose sized furniture. In the collection of furniture within the living-room minimalist type's interior 36 or 45 ought to be retained healthy using your family room minimalist's measurement. Should decide on a seat and coffee-table that is tiny were in as well as cozy tranquility with all the space.
Use rug. In certain houses you will not really find a seat but delicate carpet to get attendees while relaxing cross legged with pillows remain major as Western-design homes.
The principle problem within Old Town Parking Garage #1 Warehouse District's style are normal to middleclass people inside the money is restricted space. But don't worry by deciding on the best decor, because it could be circumvented. Two considerations you should look at so that you can demarcate the familyis privacy, before designing your livingroom may be the area isn't disrupted.
Select vibrant colored wall color. This will provide the dream of area becomes visible wider-than colors that are black.
Utilize a mirror. Placing a large mirror inside the family room also provides impact be treated.