4 pictures of Golden Gate Avenue Garage Built 1910, Tenderloin, San Francisco, California ( Golden Gate Garage San Francisco #3)
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.gold′en•ly, adv.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Builtbuilt (bilt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of build.
- of sound or sturdy construction: These cars are really built.
- having a good physique or figure: That lifeguard is really built!
- noting any member or part of a vessel assembled from pieces: built frame; built spar.
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Hi there, this attachment is about Golden Gate Avenue Garage Built 1910, Tenderloin, San Francisco, California ( Golden Gate Garage San Francisco #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1209 x 889. This picture's file size is only 160 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Golden Gate Garage San Francisco.
Commit their free time after seized by occupied nights, consuming dairy espresso with friends or family work together at home is a wonderful environment and a circumstance. Times recover your energy with a large amount of memories of togetherness, heat and recover power to struggle the strain of the task.
A Golden Gate Avenue Garage Built 1910, Tenderloin, San Francisco, California ( Golden Gate Garage San Francisco #3) may reveal the private flavor of decorating the family room. If you are an individual who features a home style that is modern, you could choose distinct modern coffeetable to your home. Contemporary coffee table displaying individual style.
Several Golden Gate Avenue Garage Built 1910, Tenderloin, San Francisco, California ( Golden Gate Garage San Francisco #3) manufactured from wood, just a little different from the modern coffeetable that's typically manufactured from lighting steel including stainlesssteel and metal or even a combination of hardwood and glass. Modern coffeetable has many sorts, a lot of the contemporary coffeetable does not have four thighs, a modern coffee table that was unique is derived from an original variety.
It is possible to put a coffee-table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner near the screen. It is possible to enjoy a cup of coffee having a pal or family member while watching TV or examining the magazine or invest your days to enjoy chess together.
An ideal mixture of areas and products, engaging you to utilize a coffee-table that is contemporary as furniture in the family area or living room minimalist. Created Golden Gate Avenue Garage Built 1910, Tenderloin, San Francisco, California ( Golden Gate Garage San Francisco #3) with compartments for storage is designed with a rack beneath the table to truly save the Television distant, young kids toys, publications or papers.
Modern coffee table influences the decor is luxurious and elegant in features of the house. It's healthier to know the various models and types of modern coffeetable on the net, if you would like to place a contemporary coffee-table inside the living-room.