Garden Tiller Rental Design Ideas #1 Many Rental Companies Use Barreto Tillers For Their Largest Models – They Are All Hydraulic, Which Means Compressed Oil Turns The Wheels And Tines, . Pictures Album
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Tillertill•er1 (til′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who tills;
- a person or thing that tills;
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Manyman•y (men′ē),USA pronunciation adj., more, most, n., pron.
- constituting or forming a large number;
numerous: many people.
- noting each one of a large number (usually fol. by a or an): For many a day it rained.
- a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
- the many, the greater part of humankind.
- many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Companiescom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Useuse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Theirtheir (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation pron.
- a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
- (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?Cf. theirs.
Theythey (ᵺā),USA pronunciation pron. pl., poss.their or theirs, obj.them.
- nominative plural of he, she, and it.
- people in general: They say he's rich.
- (used with an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine he or the definite feminine she): Whoever is of voting age, whether they are interested in politics or not, should vote.
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Meansmean1 (mēn),USA pronunciation v., meant, mean•ing.
- to have in mind as one's purpose or intention;
intend: I meant to compliment you on your work.
- to intend for a particular purpose, destination, etc.: They were meant for each other.
- to intend to express or indicate: What do you mean by "liberal''?
- to have as its sense or signification;
signify: The word "freedom'' means many things to many people.
- to bring, cause, or produce as a result: This bonus means that we can take a trip to Florida.
- to have (certain intentions) toward a person: He didn't mean you any harm.
- to have the value of;
assume the importance of: Money means everything to them. She means the world to him.
- to be minded or disposed;
have intentions: Beware, she means ill, despite her solicitous manner.
- mean well, to have good intentions;
try to be kind or helpful: Her constant queries about your health must be tiresome, but I'm sure she means well.
Oiloil (oil),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- a substance of this or similar consistency.
- refined or crude petroleum.
- See oil color.
- See oil painting.
- unctuous hypocrisy;
- an oilskin garment.
- [Australian and New Zealand Slang.]facts or news;
information: good oil.
- pour oil on troubled waters, to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument.
- strike oil:
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well.
- to have good luck, esp. financially;
make an important and valuable discovery: They struck oil only after years of market research.
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil.
- to bribe.
- to make unctuous or smooth: to oil his words.
- to convert into oil by melting, as butter.
- pertaining to or resembling oil.
- using oil, esp. as a fuel: an oil furnace.
- concerned with the production or use of oil: an offshore oil rig.
- made with oil.
- obtained from oil.
Turnsturn (tûrn),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cause to move around on an axis or about a center;
rotate: to turn a wheel.
- to cause to move around or partly around, as for the purpose of opening, closing, or tightening: to turn a key; to turn the cap of a jar.
- to reverse the position or placement of: to turn a page; to turn an egg; to turn a person around.
- to bring the lower layers of (sod, soil, etc.) to the surface, as in plowing.
- to change the position of, by or as if by rotating;
move into a different position: to turn the handle one notch.
- to change or alter the course of;
deflect: He turned the blow with his arm.
- to change the focus or tendency of: She skillfully turned the conversation away from so unpleasant a subject.
- to reverse the progress of;
cause to retreat: The police turned the advancing rioters by firing over their heads.
- to change or alter the nature, character, or appearance of: Worry turned his hair gray.
- to change or convert (usually fol. by into or to): to turn water into ice; to turn tears into laughter.
- to render or make by some change: Fear turned him cowardly and craven.
- to change the color of (leaves).
- to cause to become sour, to ferment, or the like: Warm weather turns milk.
- to cause (the stomach) to reject food, liquid, etc.;
affect with nausea.
- to change from one language or form of expression to another;
- to put or apply to some use or purpose: He turned his mind to practical matters.
- to go or pass around or to the other side of: to turn a street corner.
- to get beyond or pass (a certain age, time, amount, etc.): His son just turned four.
- to direct, aim, or set toward, away from, or in a specified direction: to turn the car toward the center of town; to turn one's back to the audience.
- to direct (the eyes, face, etc.) another way;
- to shape (a piece of metal, wood, etc.) into rounded form with a cutting tool while rotating the piece on a lathe.
- to bring into a rounded or curved form in any way.
- to shape artistically or gracefully, esp. in rounded form.
- to form or express gracefully: to turn a phrase well.
- to direct (thought, attention, desire, etc.) toward or away from something.
- to cause to go;
drive: to turn a person from one's door.
- to revolve in the mind;
ponder (often fol. by over): He turned the idea over a couple of times before acting on it.
- to persuade (a person) to change or reorder the course of his or her life.
- to cause to be prejudiced against: to turn a son against his father.
- to maintain a steady flow or circulation of (money or articles of commerce).
- to earn or gain: He turned a huge profit on the sale.
- to reverse or remake (a garment, shirt collar, etc.) so that the inner side becomes the outer.
- to pour from one container into another by inverting.
- to curve, bend, or twist.
- to twist out of position or sprain;
wrench: He turned his ankle.
- to bend back or blunt (the edge of a blade).
- to perform (a gymnastic feat) by rotating or revolving: to turn a somersault.
- to disturb the mental balance of;
- to disorder or upset the placement or condition of: He turned the room upside down.
- to convert.
- to pervert.
- to move around on an axis or about a center;
- to move partly around through the arc of a circle, as a door on a hinge.
- to hinge or depend (usually fol. by on or upon): The question turns on this point.
- to direct or set one's course toward, away from, or in a particular direction.
- to direct the face or gaze toward or away from someone or something.
- to direct one's thought, attention, desire, etc., toward or away from someone or something.
- to give or apply one's interest, attention, effort, etc., to something;
pursue: He turned to the study and practice of medicine.
- to change or reverse a course so as to go in a different or the opposite direction: to turn to the right.
- to change position so as to face in a different or the opposite direction.
- to change or reverse position or posture as by a rotary motion.
- to shift the body about as if on an axis: to turn on one's side while sleeping.
- to assume a curved form;
- to become blunted or dulled by bending, as the cutting edge of a knife or saw.
- to be affected with nausea, as the stomach.
- to be affected with giddiness or dizziness;
have a sensation of whirling or reeling.
- to adopt religion, a manner of life, etc., esp. as differing from a previous position or attitude: He turned to Christianity in his old age.
- to change or transfer one's loyalties;
defect: He turned from the Democrats and joined the Republicans.
- to change an attitude or policy: to turn in favor of someone; to turn against a person.
- to change or alter, as in nature, character, or appearance.
- to become sour, rancid, fermented, or the like, as milk or butter.
- to change color: The leaves began to turn in October.
- to change so as to be;
become: a lawyer turned poet; to turn pale.
- to become mentally unbalanced or distracted.
- to put about or tack, as a ship.
- (of copy) to run either from the bottom of the last column on one page to the top of the first column on the following page or from one column on a page to the expected place in the next column on the page (opposed to jump).
- turn back:
- to retrace one's footsteps;
turn around to return.
- to cause to go no further or to return, as by not welcoming;
- to fold (a blanket, sheet of paper, etc.) on itself: Turn back the page to keep the place.
- turn down:
- to turn over;
- to lower in intensity;
- to refuse or reject (a person, request, etc.): The Marine Corps turned him down.
- turn in:
- to hand in;
submit: to turn in a resignation.
- to inform on or deliver up: She promptly turned him in to the police.
- to turn from one path or course into another;
- to go to bed;
retire: I never turn in before eleven o'clock.
- turn into:
- to drive a vehicle or to walk into (a street, store, etc.): We turned into the dead-end street. He turned into the saloon at the corner.
- to be changed, transformed, or converted into: He has turned into a very pleasant fellow. The caterpillar turned into a butterfly.
- turn off:
- to stop the flow of (water, gas, etc.), as by closing a faucet or valve.
- to extinguish (a light).
- to divert;
- to diverge or branch off, as a side road from a main road.
- to drive a vehicle or walk onto (a side road) from a main road: You turn off at 96th Street. Turn off the highway on the dirt road.
- [Slang.]to stop listening: You could see him turn off as the speaker droned on.
- to disaffect, alienate, or disgust.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to discharge an employee.
- turn on:
- to cause (water, gas, etc.) to flow, as by opening a valve.
- to switch on (a light).
- to put into operation;
- to start suddenly to affect or show: She turned on the charm and won him over.
- to induce (a person) to start taking a narcotic drug.
- to take a narcotic drug.
- to arouse or excite the interest of;
engage: the first lecture that really turned me on.
- to arouse sexually.
- Also, turn upon. to become suddenly hostile to: The dog turned on its owner.
- turn one's hand to. See hand (def. 74).
- turn out:
- to extinguish (a light).
- to produce as the result of labor: She turned out four tapestries a year.
- to drive out;
discharge: a premier turned out of office.
- to fit out;
- to result;
- to come to be;
- to be found or known;
- to be present at;
- to get out of bed.
- [Naut.]to order (a seaman or seamen) from quarters for duty.
- to cause to turn outward, as the toes.
- turn over:
- to move or be moved from one side to another.
- to put in reverse position;
- to consider;
- to transfer;
- to start (an engine): He turned over the car motor.
- (of an engine) to start: The motor turned over without any trouble.
- [Com.]to purchase and then sell (goods or commodities).
- [Com.]to do business or sell goods to the amount of (a specified sum).
- [Com.]to invest or recover (capital) in some transaction or in the course of business.
- turn the tables. See table (def. 19).
- turn the tide. See tide 1 (def. 12).
- turn to:
- to apply to for aid;
appeal to: When he was starting out as an artist he turned to his friends for loans.
- to begin to attend to or work at something: After the storm we turned to and cleaned up the debris.
- to change to: The ice turned to water.
- turn up:
- to fold (material, a hem, cuffs, etc.) up or over in order to alter a garment.
- to bring to the surface by digging: to turn up a shovelful of earth.
- to uncover;
- to intensify or increase.
- to happen;
occur: Let's wait and see what turns up.
- to appear;
arrive: She turned up at the last moment.
- to be recovered: I'm sure your watch will turn up eventually.
- to come to notice;
- a movement of partial or total rotation: a slight turn of the handle.
- an act of changing or reversing position or posture, as by a rotary movement: a turn of the head.
- a time or opportunity for action which comes in due rotation or order to each of a number of persons, animals, etc.: It's my turn to pay the bill.
- an act of changing or reversing the course or direction: to make a turn to the right.
- a place or point at which such a change occurs.
- a place where a road, river, or the like turns;
bend: About a mile ahead, you'll come to a turn in the road.
- a single revolution, as of a wheel.
- an act of turning so as to face or go in a different direction.
- direction, drift, or trend: The conversation took an interesting turn.
- any change, as in nature, character, condition, affairs, circumstances, etc.;
modification: a turn for the better.
- the point or time of change.
- the time during which a worker or a set of workers is at work in alternation with others.
- that which is done by each of a number of persons acting in rotation or succession.
- rounded or curved form.
- the shape or mold in which something is formed or cast.
- a passing or twisting of one thing around another, as of a rope around a mast.
- the state of or a manner of being twisted.
- a single circular or convoluted shape, as of a coiled or wound rope.
- a small latch operated by a turning knob or lever.
- style, as of expression or language.
- a distinctive form or style imparted: a happy turn of expression.
- a short walk, ride, or the like out and back, esp. by different routes: Let's go for a turn in the park.
- a natural inclination, bent, tendency, or aptitude: one's turn of mind.
- a spell or period of work;
- a spell or bout of action or activity, esp. in wrestling.
- an attack of illness or the like.
- an act of service or disservice: He once did her a good turn. She repaid it with a bad turn.
- requirement, exigency, or need: This will serve your turn.
- treatment or rendering, esp. with reference to the form or content of a work of literature, art, etc.;
twist: He gave the story a new turn.
- a nervous shock, as from fright or astonishment: It certainly gave me quite a turn to see him.
- [Stock Exchange.]a complete securities transaction that includes both a purchase and sale.
- a melodic embellishment or grace, commonly consisting of a principal tone with two auxiliary tones, one above and the other below it.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an individual stage performance, esp. in a vaudeville theater or music hall.
- a drill movement by which a formation changes fronts.
- a contest or round;
a bout, as in wrestling.
- at every turn, in every case or instance;
constantly: We met with kindness at every turn.
- by turns, one after another;
in rotation or succession;
alternately: They did their shopping and cleaning by turns.
- hand's turn, a period or piece of work: It won't be necessary for you to do a hand's turn yourself, but rather to supervise.
- in turn, in due order of succession: Each generation in turn must grapple with the same basic problems.
- on the turn, on the verge or in the process of turning;
changing: She said she hoped to be alive to see the century on the turn.
- out of turn:
- not in the correct succession;
out of proper order.
- at an unsuitable time;
indiscreetly: He spoke out of turn and destroyed the cordial atmosphere of the meeting.
- take turns, to succeed one another in order;
alternate: They took turns walking the dog.
- to a turn, to just the proper degree;
to perfection: The steak was done to a turn.
- turn and turn about or turn about, by turns: They fought the fire, turn and turn about, until daybreak.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Wheelswheel (hwēl, wēl),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular frame or disk arranged to revolve on an axis, as on or in vehicles or machinery.
- any machine, apparatus, instrument, etc., shaped like this or having a circular frame, disk, or revolving drum as an essential feature: a potter's wheel; roulette wheel; spinning wheel.
- See steering wheel.
- a circular frame with an axle connecting to the rudder of a ship, for steering: He took the wheel during the storm.
- a paddle wheel.
- a propeller.
- a bicycle.
- a round object, decoration, etc.: a wheel of cheese; a design of red wheels and blue squares.
- an old instrument of torture in the form of a circular frame on which the victim was stretched until disjointed.
- a circular firework that revolves rapidly while burning;
- a rotating instrument that Fortune is represented as turning in order to bring about changes or reverses in human affairs.
- moving, propelling, or animating agencies: the wheels of commerce; the wheels of thought.
- a personal means of transportation, esp. a car.
- a cycle, recurring action, or steady progression: the wheel of days and nights.
- a wheeling or circular movement: the intricate wheels of the folk dances.
- (formerly) a movement of troops, ships, etc., drawn up in line, as if turning on a pivot.
- someone active and influential, as in business, politics, etc.;
an important person: a big wheel.
- at the wheel:
- at the helm of a ship, the steering wheel of a motor vehicle, etc.
- in command or control: Her ambition is to be at the wheel of a large corporation by the age of 40.
- hell on wheels. See hell (def. 16).
- spin one's wheels, to expend or waste effort to no avail: He spun his wheels on that project for two years.
- wheels within wheels, an involved interaction of motives or agencies operating to produce the final result: Government agencies are a study of wheels within wheels.
- to cause to turn, rotate, or revolve, as on an axis.
- to perform (a movement) in a circular or curving direction.
- to move, roll, or convey on wheels, casters, etc.: The servants wheel the tables out.
- to provide (a vehicle, machine, etc.) with wheels.
- to turn on or as on an axis or about a center;
revolve, rotate, or pivot.
- to move in a circular or curving course: pigeons wheeling above.
- to turn so as to face in a different direction (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled about and faced his opponent squarely.
- to change one's opinion or procedure (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled around and argued for the opposition.
- to roll along on or as on wheels;
travel along smoothly: The car wheeled along the highway.
- to turn: Right wheel!
- wheel and deal, to operate dynamically for one's own profit or benefit.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Howdy there, this picture is about Garden Tiller Rental Design Ideas #1 Many Rental Companies Use Barreto Tillers For Their Largest Models – They Are All Hydraulic, Which Means Compressed Oil Turns The Wheels And Tines, .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 518 x 389. It's file size is just 67 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Garden Tiller Rental.
Garden Tiller Rental Design Ideas #1 Many Rental Companies Use Barreto Tillers For Their Largest Models – They Are All Hydraulic, Which Means Compressed Oil Turns The Wheels And Tines, . provides like a green location that could provide a gorgeous environment and great, for it was on this occasion we have organized some tips for garden with small area to the top lawn of your home.
Create paving. Make a paving within your garden, it is intended to guard your crops because lots of people passing by on round the park from trampled.
Set Plant Spacing. Organize a spacing with precise, harvest conditions are also close together will give the impression that thin in the playground, you may make it seem neat, using the method of planting using a right or perhaps a stripe design.
Instructions Sunlight. Daylight is just a very important aspect for flowers, because the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, so the merely try your plants get daylight.
Which was a number of Garden Tiller Rental ideas that one may connect with arrange a yard having a modest or thin territory, in order to stimulate more of the following are examples of owning a tiny garden close to your property.