Finefine1 (fīn),USA pronunciation adj., fin•er, fin•est, adv., v., fined, fin•ing, n.
- of superior or best quality;
of high or highest grade: fine wine.
- choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.
- consisting of minute particles: fine sand; a fine purée.
- very thin or slender: fine thread.
- keen or sharp, as a tool: Is the knife fine enough to carve well?
- delicate in texture;
filmy: fine cotton fabric.
- delicately fashioned: fine tracery.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a fine musician.
- trained to the maximum degree, as an athlete.
- characterized by or affecting refinement or elegance: a fine lady.
- polished or refined: fine manners.
- affectedly ornate or elegant: A style so fine repels the average reader.
- delicate or subtle: a fine distinction.
- bright and clear: a fine day; fine skin.
well: In spite of his recent illness, he looks fine.
- showy or smart;
elegant in appearance: a bird of fine plumage.
- good-looking or handsome: a fine young man.
- (of a precious metal or its alloy) free from impurities or containing a large amount of pure metal: fine gold; Sterling silver is 92.5 percent fine.
- in an excellent manner;
very well: He did fine on the exams. She sings fine.
- very small: She writes so fine I can hardly read it.
- [Billiards, Pool.]in such a way that the driven ball barely touches the object ball in passing.
- as close as possible to the wind: sailing fine.
- cut fine, to calculate precisely, esp. without allowing for possible error or accident: To finish in ten minutes is to cut it too fine.
- to become fine or finer, as by refining.
- to become less, as in size or proportions;
diminish (often fol. by down): The plumpness fines down with exercise.
- to make fine or finer, esp. by refining or pulverizing.
- to reduce the size or proportions of (often used with down or away): to fine down the heavy features; to fine away superfluous matter in a design.
- to clarify (wines or spirits) by filtration.
- [Mining.]crushed ore sufficiently fine to pass through a given screen. Cf. short (def. 37a).
- the fine bits of corn kernel knocked off during handling of the grain.
Gardeninggar•den•ing (gärd′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of cultivating or tending a garden.
- the work or art of a gardener.
Hi peoples, this post is about Fine Gardening ( Fine Gardening Magazine #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 520 x 663. This image's file size is just 100 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Fine Gardening Magazine.
Many concept of home. Specifically for small households who are now living in urban settings, the modern principle not merely create the kitchen look attractive but in addition makes cooking much more easy food. Principle kitchen's primary appointments is furnished cooking course. In the event the standard kitchen can not be separated from the furnace, the present day style is extremely much connected with hightech fixtures. A number of the furniture we imply, among so on, gas-stove, refrigerator, range, blender dispensers and others.
Rather, Fine Gardening Magazine provides as a speech. Cocktail and all food ready compiled here first, and then delivered to the stand. Kitchen clear can also be widely used to prepare simple dinners, including fried eggs boil the crackers, and juicing. There are occasions when the room can be called the pantry is created to the dining room.
Structuring all of this equipment can be set such that it creates the task that-much more enjoyable's atmosphere. Next can be a separate part of the kitchen home that is clean and dirty. Although it is named a home that is filthy, bedroom cleanliness stays the number one. The term gross arise because in this area is really a food processing cleaning furniture simultaneously ripe. Hence the room is prone to break apart.