Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Geargear (gēr),USA pronunciation n.
- a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion.
- an assembly of such parts.
- one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction: first gear; reverse gear.
- a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine: steering gear.
- implements, tools, or apparatus, esp. as used for a particular occupation or activity;
paraphernalia: fishing gear.
- a harness, esp. of horses.
- the lines, tackles, etc., of a particular sail or spar.
- the personal tools, clothing, and other possessions of a sailor.
- portable items of personal property, including clothing;
possessions: The campers keep all their gear in footlockers.
- wearing apparel;
clothing: The fashion pages of the Sunday paper are featuring the latest fall gear.
- armor or arms.
- in gear:
- [Mach.]in the state in which gears are connected or meshed: The car is in gear.
- in proper or active working order;
functioning continuously without trouble: Every department in this company must be in gear at all times.
- in or into high gear, in or into a state of utmost speed, activity, or efficiency: Military rearmament moved into high gear.
- out of gear, [Mach.]in the state in which gears are not connected or meshed: The engine is out of gear.
- shift or switch gears, to change one's attitude, course of action, methods, etc., in an abrupt, dramatic, or unexpected manner: In the middle of the second act the play shifts gears from comedy to tragedy.
- to provide with or connect by gearing.
- to put in or into gear.
- to provide with gear;
- to prepare, adjust, or adapt to a particular situation, person, etc., in order to bring about satisfactory results: The producers geared their output to seasonal demands.
- to fit exactly, as one part of gearing into another;
come into or be in gear.
- gear down:
- [Auto.]to shift the transmission of a vehicle to a lower gear: The truck driver geared down at the top of the hill.
- to reduce in scope or intensity: With less income you'll have to gear down your spending habits.
- gear up:
- to make or get ready for a future event or situation: Insiders say the senator is gearing up to run for governor.
- to get or put on equipment or clothing for a particular purpose: The hikers geared up for the long trek down the mountain.
- to arouse or excite, as with enthusiasm or expectation: The employees were geared up for a hard battle with management over working hours.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Ruffwear Performance Dog Gear ( Hammock Seat Cover #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 823 x 609. This post's file size is just 69 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Hammock Seat Cover.
Ruffwear Performance Dog Gear ( Hammock Seat Cover #1) serves as a natural spot that will supply a beautiful atmosphere and trendy, although not an important element of a dwelling living of the park can be very good when seen from your area of health, but besides that the park also offers a function as a medium pretty specifically to improve the looks the house itself, as well as in terms of the placement of the park may be located at the backside of the house, alongside the house or facing the house, nonetheless it looks quite difficult for your moment to construct a playground on the occupancy of our restricted area became one of many major causes why individuals are reluctant to construct a garden in the home them, when actually many ways or answers that individuals cando to have around it, for it was at this juncture we've organized some strategies for garden with small area to the top grass of the house.
In restructuring the playground's land is thin program, we must consider several things ranging from the decision of crops, space from eachother so that despite the fact that the park is small but still gorgeous and superior because, more Hammock Seat Cover may we see such tips below.
Collection of Crops. Selecting flowers for that backyard having a modest or thin land that would be one key to achievement in creating a backyard with limited territory, pick flowers having a small size so that more bushes we could place so that more vibrant and much more fascinating without a doubt.
Established Plant Spacing. Prepare a space with correct, plant problems are too close together gives the feeling that narrow at the park, you possibly can make it look neat, utilizing of planting with a right or possibly a stripe pattern, the method.
Instructions Sunshine. Sunlight is just a crucial component for plants, since the sunlight used for photosynthesis by plants, and so the simply try your plants get sunshine.
Create paving. Create a paving within your yard, it is intended to safeguard your flowers from trampled since many people passing by on round the park.
That was a number of Hammock Seat Cover tips that in order to encourage more of the following are examples of managing a small yard next-to your house you can connect with prepare a backyard having a tiny or slim territory.