Bugbug1 (bug),USA pronunciation n., v., bugged, bug•ging.
- Also called true bug, hemipteran, hemipteron. a hemipterous insect.
- (loosely) any insect or insectlike invertebrate.
- any microorganism, esp. a virus: He was laid up for a week by an intestinal bug.
- a defect or imperfection, as in a mechanical device, computer program, or plan;
glitch: The test flight discovered the bugs in the new plane.
- a person who has a great enthusiasm for something;
fan or hobbyist: a hi-fi bug.
- a craze or obsession: He's got the sports-car bug.
- a hidden microphone or other electronic eavesdropping device.
- any of various small mechanical or electrical gadgets, as one to influence a gambling device, give warning of an intruder, or indicate location.
- a mark, as an asterisk, that indicates a particular item, level, etc.
- [Horse Racing.]the five-pound weight allowance that can be claimed by an apprentice jockey.
- a telegraph key that automatically transmits a series of dots when moved to one side and one dash when moved to the other.
- [Poker Slang.]a joker that can be used only as an ace or as a wild card to fill a straight or a flush.
- [Print.]a label printed on certain matter to indicate that it was produced by a union shop.
- any of various fishing plugs resembling an insect.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a bedbug.
- put a bug in someone's ear, to give someone a subtle suggestion;
hint: We put a bug in his ear about a new gymnasium.
- to install a secret listening device in (a room, building, etc.) or on (a telephone or other device): The phone had been bugged.
- to bother;
pester: She's bugging him to get her into show business.
- bug off, [Slang.]to leave or depart, esp. rapidly: I can't help you, so bug off.
- bug out, to flee in panic;
show panic or alarm.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Hi guys, this image is about AntiGravityGear Vista Bug Net ( Hammock Bug Net #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 887 x 753. This blog post's file size is just 134 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Hammock Bug Net.
Among the most typical queries we request is how do you repaint my bath counter? The baths have many benefits through the years and so are also the bathroom's focus. By remodeling or painting your Hammock Bug Net, you create a great weekend project, paint the bath vanity with comparative convenience and requires just a few days of work and can carry existence to the outdated toilet.
We have to prepare bathroom cabinet to get this done you need mild detergent and screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver, eliminate the hinges and eliminate most of the drawers from your present wardrobe. Next grab a little sand plus your sandpaper all finished in the makeup case. Make certain the mud both sides of the bathroom door. Slightly bathe the entire toilet with gentle soap, once you have concluded sanding the entranceway.
Make use of a high quality primer to allow external floor of the AntiGravityGear Vista Bug Net ( Hammock Bug Net #3) t consult the local gear retailer to get the best primer to your unique project. Let before trying to paint your bathroom mirror the primer dried. Record from all facets around your bathroom counter not to get colour on floors or your walls.