In Fine Weather You Can Tie The Canopy Up To Give Better Visibility. I' (marvelous Army Surplus Hammock #1) Images Collection
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Finefine1 (fīn),USA pronunciation adj., fin•er, fin•est, adv., v., fined, fin•ing, n.
- of superior or best quality;
of high or highest grade: fine wine.
- choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.
- consisting of minute particles: fine sand; a fine purée.
- very thin or slender: fine thread.
- keen or sharp, as a tool: Is the knife fine enough to carve well?
- delicate in texture;
filmy: fine cotton fabric.
- delicately fashioned: fine tracery.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a fine musician.
- trained to the maximum degree, as an athlete.
- characterized by or affecting refinement or elegance: a fine lady.
- polished or refined: fine manners.
- affectedly ornate or elegant: A style so fine repels the average reader.
- delicate or subtle: a fine distinction.
- bright and clear: a fine day; fine skin.
well: In spite of his recent illness, he looks fine.
- showy or smart;
elegant in appearance: a bird of fine plumage.
- good-looking or handsome: a fine young man.
- (of a precious metal or its alloy) free from impurities or containing a large amount of pure metal: fine gold; Sterling silver is 92.5 percent fine.
- in an excellent manner;
very well: He did fine on the exams. She sings fine.
- very small: She writes so fine I can hardly read it.
- [Billiards, Pool.]in such a way that the driven ball barely touches the object ball in passing.
- as close as possible to the wind: sailing fine.
- cut fine, to calculate precisely, esp. without allowing for possible error or accident: To finish in ten minutes is to cut it too fine.
- to become fine or finer, as by refining.
- to become less, as in size or proportions;
diminish (often fol. by down): The plumpness fines down with exercise.
- to make fine or finer, esp. by refining or pulverizing.
- to reduce the size or proportions of (often used with down or away): to fine down the heavy features; to fine away superfluous matter in a design.
- to clarify (wines or spirits) by filtration.
- [Mining.]crushed ore sufficiently fine to pass through a given screen. Cf. short (def. 37a).
- the fine bits of corn kernel knocked off during handling of the grain.
Weatherweath•er (weᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Tietie (tī),USA pronunciation v., tied, ty•ing, n.
- to bind, fasten, or attach with a cord, string, or the like, drawn together and knotted: to tie a tin can on a dog's tail.
- to draw together the parts of with a knotted string or the like: to tie a bundle tight.
- to fasten by tightening and knotting the string or strings of: to tie one's shoes.
- to draw or fasten together into a knot, as a cord: to tie one's shoelace.
- to form by looping and interlacing, as a knot or bow.
- to fasten, join, or connect in any way.
- [Angling.]to design and make (an artificial fly).
- to bind or join closely or firmly: Great affection tied them.
- to unite in marriage.
- to confine, restrict, or limit: The weather tied him to the house.
- to bind or oblige, as to do something.
- to make the same score as;
equal in a contest.
- to connect (notes) by a tie.
- to make a tie, bond, or connection.
- to make or be the same score;
be equal in a contest: The teams tied for first place in the league.
- tie down, to limit one's activities;
curtail: He finds that a desk job ties him down.
- tie in:
- to connect or be connected;
be consistent: His story ties in with the facts.
- to establish the position of (a point not part of a survey control).
- to make a tie-in, esp. in advertising or a sale: The paperback book is tied in with the movie of the same title.
- tie off, to tie a cord or suture around (a vein, blood vessel, or the like) so as to stop the flow within.
- tie one on, [Slang.]to get drunk: Charlie sure tied one on last night!
- tie the knot. See knot 1 (def. 13).
- tie up:
- to fasten securely by tying.
- to wrap;
- to hinder;
- to bring to a stop;
- to invest or place (money) in such a way as to render unavailable for other uses.
- to place (property) under such conditions or restrictions as to prevent sale or alienation.
- to moor a ship.
- to engage or occupy completely: I can't see you now, I'm all tied up.
- that with which anything is tied.
- a cord, string, or the like, used for tying, fastening, binding, or wrapping something.
- a necktie.
- a low shoe fastened with a lace.
- a knot, esp. an ornamental one;
- anything that fastens, secures, or unites.
- a bond or connection, as of affection, kinship, mutual interest, or between two or more people, groups, nations, or the like: family ties; the ties between Britain and the U.S.
- a state of equality in the result of a contest, as in points scored, votes obtained, etc., among competitors: The game ended in a tie.
- a match or contest in which this occurs.
- any of various structural members, as beams or rods, for keeping two objects, as rafters or the haunches of an arch, from spreading or separating.
- a curved line connecting two notes on the same line or space to indicate that the sound is to be sustained for their joint value, not repeated.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] sleeper. any of a number of closely spaced transverse beams, usually of wood, for holding the rails forming a track at the proper distance from each other and for transmitting train loads to the ballast and roadbed.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- [Survey.]a measurement made to determine the position of a survey station with respect to a reference mark or other isolated point.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Betterbet•ter1 (bet′ər),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] good [with]best [as superl.]
- of superior quality or excellence: a better coat; a better speech.
- morally superior;
more virtuous: They are no better than thieves.
- of superior suitability, advisability, desirability, acceptableness, etc.;
preferable: a better time for action.
greater: the better part of a lifetime.
- improved in health;
healthier than before.
- completely recovered in health.
- no better than one should be, [Disparaging.]morally inferior;
immoral or amoral.
adv., [compar. of]well [with]best [as superl.]
- in a more appropriate or acceptable way or manner: to behave better.
- to a greater degree;
more completely or thoroughly: He knows the way better than we do. I probably know him better than anyone else.
- more: I walked better than a mile to town.
- better off:
- in better circumstances.
- more fortunate;
happier: Because of his asthma, he would be better off in a different climate.
- go (someone) one better, to exceed the effort of;
be superior to: The neighbors went us one better by buying two new cars.
- had better, would be wiser or more well-advised to;
ought to: We had better stay indoors today.
- think better of:
- to reconsider and decide more favorably or wisely regarding: I was tempted to make a sarcastic retort, but thought better of it.
- to form a higher opinion of.
- to increase the good qualities of;
improve: to better the lot of the suburban commuter.
- to improve upon;
exceed: We have bettered last year's production record.
- [Cards.]to raise (a previous bid).
- better oneself, to improve one's social standing, financial position, or education: He is going to night school because he wants to better himself.
- that which has greater excellence or is preferable or wiser: the better of two choices.
- Usually, betters. those superior to one in wisdom, wealth, etc.
- for the better, in a way that is an improvement: His health changed for the better.
- get or have the better of:
- to get an advantage over.
- to prevail against.
Howdy folks, this post is about In Fine Weather You Can Tie The Canopy Up To Give Better Visibility. I' (marvelous Army Surplus Hammock #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1196 x 897. This post's file size is only 321 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Army Surplus Hammock.
But gray is just a basic colour that seems nonetheless easy to complement with colors that are additional more contrast. So the shade In Fine Weather You Can Tie The Canopy Up To Give Better Visibility. I' (marvelous Army Surplus Hammock #1) that is selected is suitable for people who desire to employ natural shades like less, although white. You should consider these tips and factors in choosing color combinations, to obtain the mixture right paint color. Choose a coloring to paint the surfaces a bright colour combinations of gray.
The shiny hues are intended here is not-so stunning vivid coloring, as the impact will be really created by the color combination of In Fine Weather You Can Tie The Canopy Up To Give Better Visibility. I' (marvelous Army Surplus Hammock #1) with striking colors tacky. Choose colors which are smooth although brilliant but soft. For instance, light red, turf green, blue, and others. However you should pick the proper combo, even though the combination with additional hues which might be richer or prohibited.