Charming Home Alone Actor #1 (dpa) - US Actor Macaulay Culkin ('Home Alone') Pictured At The Press Conference For His Latest Film 'Party Monster' At The 53rd International Film Festival . Pictures Gallery
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Alonea•lone (ə lōn′),USA pronunciation adj. (used predicatively)
- separate, apart, or isolated from others: I want to be alone.
- to the exclusion of all others or all else: One cannot live by bread alone.
unexcelled: He is alone among his peers in devotion to duty.
- leave alone:
- to allow (someone) to be by himself or herself: Leave him alone--he wants to rest.
- to refrain from annoying or interfering with: The youngsters wouldn't leave the dog alone, and he finally turned on them.
- let alone:
- to refrain from annoying or interfering with.
- not to mention: He was too tired to walk, let alone run.
- let well enough alone, to be satisfied with the existing situation;
refrain from attempting to change conditions: Marriages are often destroyed by relatives who will not let well enough alone.
solely: She prefers to live alone.
- without aid or help: The baby let go of the side of the crib and stood alone.
Actorac•tor (ak′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who acts in stage plays, motion pictures, television broadcasts, etc.
- a person who does something;
Hello , this blog post is about Charming Home Alone Actor #1 (dpa) - US Actor Macaulay Culkin ('Home Alone') Pictured At The Press Conference For His Latest Film 'Party Monster' At The 53rd International Film Festival .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 702 x 1113. It's file size is just 116 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Home Alone Actor.
Are you still in the mood to make while in the home were filthy? Has to be tricky? Cooking is an action that entails sensations. Charming Home Alone Actor #1 (dpa) - US Actor Macaulay Culkin ('Home Alone') Pictured At The Press Conference For His Latest Film 'Party Monster' At The 53rd International Film Festival . may be projected in case your dishes will also be disorderly if you should be feeling uneasy as a result of the chaotic environment of the kitchen. Preserving your kitchen to keep it clear and tidy isn't a simple thing.
Make Shelves For Hardware. Make so you are easy to classify them a tray that may keep similar items. Once they require back accumulation of comparable items in one single place will simplify and help the search.
Particularly if your kitchen equipment is so much. And of course the foodstuff elements are dispersed. You could be lacking the cooking feeling should you choose not set a superb Home Alone Actor method. Even though forced, you're able to taste the food isn't as expected. You will need a program in a kitchen that is effective. Cooking equipment, food elements and seasonings not just solidly and to be saved nicely but additionally within reach. How-to? Let us look together.