Walnutwal•nut (wôl′nut′, -nət),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nut of trees of the genus Juglans, of the North Temperate Zone. Cf. walnut family.
- the tree itself.
- the wood of such a tree.
- [Northeastern U.S.]the hickory nut.
- any of various fruits or trees resembling the walnut.
- a somewhat reddish shade of brown, as that of the heartwood of the black walnut tree.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Walnut Circular Wood & Iron (wonderful Home Handrails Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3504 x 2336. It's file size is just 3835 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Home Handrails.
On how-to pick the Walnut Circular Wood & Iron (wonderful Home Handrails Design Ideas #1), because of some reason, before selecting drapes for that rooms in your home, the next more in depth elaboration tips. Often we put-up blinds at home and noticed the layer is too big or also modest for the window. This knowledge certainly do not want you back, so start to assess the measurement of your bedroom screen just before drapes that are get. Gauge the window either the period or size of the screen itself.
The models drapes hanging down is the most suitable if the curtains will undoubtedly be useful for bedrooms. As for bathroom or the living-room, the Walnut Circular Wood & Iron (wonderful Home Handrails Design Ideas #1) are sized bear may be the most appropriate.
Not only this, we need and also to gauge the measurements of the wall where the screen is located. That is to ascertain whether you will want style of large drapes holding right down to touch tiny curtains which have a dimension bear or a floor. In addition to altering the size of the windows drapes size was obviously modified to the functionality space where the drapes is likely to be inserted.