Villagevil•lage (vil′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small community or group of houses in a rural area, larger than a hamlet and usually smaller than a town, and sometimes (as in parts of the U.S.) incorporated as a municipality.
- the inhabitants of such a community collectively.
- a group of animal dwellings resembling a village: a gopher village.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a village: village life.vil′lage•less, adj.
vil′lage•y, vil′lag•y, adj.
Seniorsen•ior (sēn′yər),USA pronunciation adj.
- older or elder (usually designating the older of two men bearing the same name, as a father whose son is named after him, often written as Sr. or sr. following the name): I would like to see the senior Mr. Hansen Mr. Edward Andrew Hansen, Sr.Cf. junior (def. 1).
- of earlier appointment or admission, as to an office, status, or rank: a senior partner.
- of higher or the highest rank or standing.
- (in American schools, colleges, and universities) of or pertaining to students in their final year or to their class.
- (in certain American colleges and universities) of or pertaining to the final two years of education, during which a student specializes in a certain field of study.
- of, for, or pertaining to a senior citizen or senior citizens as a group: senior discounts on local bus fares.
- of earlier date;
prior to: His appointment is senior to mine by a year.
- [Finance.]having a claim on payments, assets, dividends, or the like prior to other creditors, mortgages, stockholders, etc.
- a person who is older than another.
- a person of higher rank or standing than another, esp. by virtue of longer service.
- (in the U.S.) a student in the final year at a high school, preparatory school, college, or university.
- a fellow holding senior rank in a college at an English university.
- a senior citizen.
- (cap.) a member of the Girl Scouts from 14 through 17 years of age.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Hello there, this attachment is about Ballard Village Senior Apartments (beautiful Low Income Housing Flint Mi Images #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 756 x 567. This post's file size is just 64 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Low Income Housing Flint Mi.
Before referring to that I want to let you know some tips about bogemian bedroom truly a crucial point to your home, but Ballard Village Senior Apartments (beautiful Low Income Housing Flint Mi Images #2) is. Bohemian right into a style which can be largely utilized by ladies. This model is utilized through as a feminine consistency, such braid, embroidery, knitting.
Do not neglect to add only a little touch of craft in the bedroom, for instance poster, through the head statue - style renaissance pictures, or presented. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need rearranging the Low Income Housing Flint Mi and to add minor trinkets. Function as bedrooms bohemian type that is minimalist. You can find for decorating a bedroom, additional tips?
Pattern encouraging suzani , materials atlanta, and bohemian design kantha example. Utilize only two hues vivid batik or batik periphery if it is difficult to find. Female motifs and textures may be utilized through bed-sheet the bedcover, support, curtain, place, or rug.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe. So, when choosing form and a method to the furniture while in the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with cultural motifs Belgium, specially Java. Javanese national dark, as the colorful delicate boho.