ClintonClin•ton (klin′tn),USA pronunciation n.
De Witt (də wit′),USA pronunciation 1769–1828, U.S. political leader and statesman: governor of New York 1817–21, 1825–28 (son of James Clinton).
- George, 1739–1812, governor of New York 1777–95, 1801–04: vice president of the U.S. 1805–12.
- Sir Henry, 1738?–95, commander in chief of the British forces in the American Revolutionary War.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney and social reformer (wife of William J. Clinton).
- James, 1733–1812, American general in the Revolutionary War (brother of George Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. since 1993.
- a city in E Iowa, on the Mississippi River. 32,828.
- a city in central Maryland. 16,438.
- a town in W Mississippi. 14,660.
- a city in central Massachusetts. 12,771.
- a town in S Connecticut. 11,195.
- a male given name.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney, social reformer, and politician: senator since 2001 (wife of William J. Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. 1993–2001.
- Maryland (approved esp. for use with zip code).Doctor of Medicine.
Shortshort (shôrt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- having little length;
- having little height;
not tall: a short man.
- extending or reaching only a little way: a short path.
- brief in duration;
not extensive in time: a short wait.
- brief or concise, as writing.
- rudely brief;
hurting: short behavior.
- low in amount;
scanty: short rations.
- not reaching a point, mark, target, or the like;
not long enough or far enough.
- below the standard in extent, quantity, duration, etc.: short measure.
- having a scanty or insufficient amount of (often fol. by in or on): He was short in experience.
- being below a necessary or desired level;
lacking: The office is short due to winter colds and flu.
- (of pastry and the like) crisp and flaky;
breaking or crumbling readily from being made with a large proportion of butter or other shortening.
- (of dough) containing a relatively large amount of shortening.
- (of metals) deficient in tenacity;
- (of the head or skull) of less than ordinary length from front to back.
- not possessing at the time of sale commodities or stocks that one sells.
- noting or pertaining to a sale of commodities or stocks that the seller does not possess, depending for profit on a decline in prices.
- lasting a relatively short time: "Bit'' has a shorter vowel-sound than "bid'' or "bead.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually shorter in duration than another class, as the vowel of but as compared to that of bought, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the a in German Bann in contrast with the ah in Bahn, or the t in Italian fato in contrast with the tt in fatto (opposed to long).
- having the sound of the English vowels in bat, bet, bit, hot, but, and put, historically descended from vowels that were short in duration.
- (of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a relatively shorter time than a long syllable.
- (of an alcoholic drink) small: a short drink.
- [Chiefly Brit.](of whiskey) undiluted;
- (of clay) not plastic enough to be modeled.
- [Ropemaking.]hard (def. 39).
- short and sweet:
- pleasantly brief.
- pertinent: We're in a hurry, so make it short and sweet.
- short for, being a shorter form of;
abbreviated to: "Phone'' is short for "telephone.''
- short of:
- less than;
- inadequately supplied with (money, food, etc.).
- without going to the length of;
excluding: Short of murder, there is nothing he wouldn't have tried to get what he wanted.
- make short work of. See work (def. 16).
- abruptly or suddenly: to stop short.
- on the near side of an intended or particular point: The arrow landed short.
- with the hands higher on the handle of the bat than usual: He held the bat short and flied out.
- in a fielding position closer to home plate than usual.
- come or fall short:
- to fail to reach a particular standard.
- to prove insufficient;
be lacking: Her funds fell short, and she had to wire home for help.
- cut short, to end abruptly;
terminate: Her nap was cut short by a loud noise from outside.
- run short, to be in insufficient supply: My patience is running short.
- sell short:
- [Stock Exchange.]to sell stocks or the like without having them in one's actual possession at the time of the sale.
- to disparage or underestimate: Don't sell Tom short; he's really an excellent engineer.
- something that is short.
- that which is deficient or lacking.
- the sum and substance of a matter;
gist (usually prec. by the).
- trousers, knee-length or shorter.
- short pants worn by men as an undergarment.
- knee breeches, formerly worn by men.
- [Finance.]short-term bonds.
- [Mining.]crushed ore failing to pass through a given screen, thus being of a larger given size than a specific grade. Cf. fine (def. 29a).
- remnants, discards, or refuse of various cutting and manufacturing processes.
- a size of garment for men who are shorter than average: He wears a 42 short.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in such a size.
- a shot that strikes or bursts short of the target.
- See short circuit.
- [Pros.]a short sound or syllable.
- [Baseball.]shortstop (def. 1).
- [Motion Pictures.]See short subject.
- [Finance.]See short seller.
- a deficiency or the amount of a deficiency.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a small drink of straight whiskey;
- for short, by way of abbreviation: Her name is Patricia, and she's called Pat for short.
- in short:
- in summary.
- in few words;
in brief: In short, this has been rather a disappointing day.
- to cause a short circuit in.
- to cheat by giving less than is expected or deserved;
- to short-circuit.
Salessales (sālz),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of sale.
- of, pertaining to, or engaged in sales: sales records for the month of January; a sales department.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Clinton MD Short Sales (lovely House For Sale In Maryland #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 641 x 479. This post's file size is only 74 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: House For Sale In Maryland.
All-you do is make sure when adjusting your Clinton MD Short Sales (lovely House For Sale In Maryland #2), that there will be no issues with the building code office. Second, get an office wall was coated with the shade you desire. It'd be healthier to choose basic hues is not that heavy in case you have a tiny office.
It'd be more easy in case you have a bigger office. Then after that you could incorporate products convenient to really get your office with arrangements like home. Products such as lamps showcases, vases influence in your office design.
Eventually, you're able to finish the design by adding designs interesting inside it and linked by putting a small carpet. This rug will be tied together with all-the things in a view that is pleasant.
Moreover, you may get a wall with decorations. Holding a photo onto it can does this. Using this method a better setting will be positively maintained by it. Next, get your working environment sorted by inserting a display or workplace with drawers or spaces include more. It will be more easy to decorate when you have a more impressive office. A comfortable and nice lounge will be the greatest improvement to it.
Therefore, it is very important to manage to coordinate work room comfortable and enjoyable. Since to truly have a comfortable Clinton MD Short Sales (lovely House For Sale In Maryland #2), we are going to feel appreciate performing their daily work-day for most people experience tired and bored.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Conquer Boredom in Work could perhaps be ideas and insight for your dream home's interior design. The office is just a spot where we spend some time performing our work that is everyday. There are also stating that the workplace can be a minute home than homes.