Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
SpringfieldSpring•field (spring′fēld′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in S Massachusetts, on the Connecticut River. 152,319.
- a city in SW Missouri. 133,116.
- a city in and the capital of Illinois, in the central part. 99,637.
- a city in W Ohio. 72,563.
- a city in W Oregon. 41,621.
- a town in SE Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. 25,326.
- a town in N Tennessee. 10,814.
- a town in SE Vermont. 10,190.
MissouriMis•sour•i (mi zŏŏr′ē, -zŏŏr′ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sour•is, (esp. collectively) -sour•i for 3.
Mis•sour′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the central United States. 4,917,444;
69,674 sq. mi. (180,455 sq. km). Cap.: Jefferson City. Abbr.: MO (for use with zip code), Mo.
- a river flowing from SW Montana into the Mississippi N of St. Louis, Mo. 2723 mi. (4382 km) long.
- a member of a North American Indian tribe belonging to the Siouan linguistic stock, located on the Missouri River in early historic times and now extinct as a tribe.
- from Missouri, [Informal.]unwilling to accept something without proof;
skeptical: I'm from Missouri--you'll have to show me that you're right.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Libraryli•brar•y (lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
Hi , this attachment is about Exceptional Home Depot Springfield Missouri #6 Springfield-Greene County Library. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 714 x 439. It's file size is just 54 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Home Depot Springfield Missouri.
Observe simple without ponying up lots of income, it is to obtain an artist beach theme try your room. If you're uncertain what you desire inside your Home Depot Springfield Missouri try looking in decorating publications and textbooks to acquire a sensation of the extras you want to observe in your room. To keep the design beach that is consistent you have to control you to ultimately only purchase the components that fit your style.
A fascinating number of highlights might consists of some covers apart a light as well as a good beach-theme frame larger. Employ photos and Exceptional Home Depot Springfield Missouri #6 Springfield-Greene County Library theme styles on your walls to set a layout throughout your bedroom. Many individuals do not learn how to appropriately hang a piece of art and also this makes a positive change to the visual appeal.
For decorating the beach shades must cause you to look at the beach. Lighting and breezy of perhaps and blues also some orange with lots. Should tones that are natural are preferred by you consider beige sand and skin tone. Incorporate sea-shells seaside ocean molds as well as other accessories that will assist enhance the beach within your room. Strange number should be grouped your accessories in by you. Always seem excellent if your team consists of limited and superior accessories combined together.