Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Hello peoples, this image is about Office Depot (good Home Depot Springfield Missouri Design Inspirations #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 589 x 442. It's file size is just 37 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Home Depot Springfield Missouri.
Office Depot (good Home Depot Springfield Missouri Design Inspirations #2) is one of many hottest materials and are often used for that floor along with the Granite is also a volcanic rock created by warmth and strain and so are for sale in numerous shades like dim shades, light gray and red and other colors, Today due to the longevity and longevity, rock stone ceramic sort commonly useful for home surfaces, walls and flooring products and in addition developing a family room.
Naturally you realize a great deal of these kinds of marble and possesses become a brand new trend on the planet of property and undoubtedly you're baffled in selecting a style, in establishing a home, you need to consider the correct colour for the surfaces of your home. Although it is not uncommon to also have a simple color including white colour to paint the walls of the home, shade dull house usually picked as the starting shade is prominent.