9 attachments of Montreal Canadiens Center Ice Authentic Locker Room Flex Cap ( Locker Room Authentics #5)
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Authenticau•then•tic (ô then′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- not false or copied;
real: an authentic antique.
- having the origin supported by unquestionable evidence;
verified: an authentic document of the Middle Ages; an authentic work of the old master.
- entitled to acceptance or belief because of agreement with known facts or experience;
trustworthy: an authentic report on poverty in Africa.
- executed with all due formalities: an authentic deed.
- (of a church mode) having a range extending from the final to the octave above. Cf. plagal.
- (of a cadence) consisting of a dominant harmony followed by a tonic.
Lockerlock•er (lok′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a chest, drawer, compartment, closet, or the like, that may be locked, esp. one at a gymnasium, school, etc. for storage and safekeeping of clothing and valuables.
- a chest or compartment in which to stow things.
- a refrigerated compartment, as in a locker plant, that may be rented for storing frozen foods.
- a person or thing that locks.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Capcap1 (kap),USA pronunciation n., v., capped, cap•ping.
- a close-fitting covering for the head, usually of soft supple material and having no visor or brim.
- a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- a headdress denoting rank, occupation, religious order, or the like: a nurse's cap.
- mortarboard (def. 2).
- [Math.]the symbol ∩, used to indicate the intersection of two sets. Cf. intersection (def. 3a).
- anything resembling or suggestive of a covering for the head in shape, use, or position: a cap on a bottle.
- a maximum limit, as one set by law or agreement on prices, wages, spending, etc., during a certain period of time;
ceiling: a 9 percent cap on pay increases for this year.
- [Mycol.]the pileus of a mushroom.
- [Bot.]calyptra (def. 1).
- [Mining.]a short, horizontal beam at the top of a prop for supporting part of a roof.
- a percussion cap.
- a selection for a representative team, usually for a national squad.
- a noise-making device for toy pistols, made of a small quantity of explosive wrapped in paper or other thin material.
- [Naut.]a fitting of metal placed over the head of a spar, as a mast or bowsprit, and having a collar for securing an additional spar.
- a new tread applied to a worn pneumatic tire.
- [Archit.]a capital.
- [Carpentry.]a metal plate placed over the iron of a plane to break the shavings as they rise.
- [Fox Hunting.]See capping fee.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a contraceptive diaphragm.
- cap in hand, humbly;
in supplication: He went to his father cap in hand and begged his forgiveness.
- set one's cap for, to pursue as being a potential mate.
- to provide or cover with or as if with a cap.
- to complete.
- follow up with something as good or better;
outdo: to cap one joke with another.
- to serve as a cap, covering, or top to;
- to put a maximum limit on (prices, wages, spending, etc.).
- [Brit. Sports.]to select (a player) for a representative team.
- [Fox Hunting.]to hunt with a hunting club of which one is not a member, on payment of a capping fee.
Hello , this post is about Montreal Canadiens Center Ice Authentic Locker Room Flex Cap ( Locker Room Authentics #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1674 x 1674. It's file size is just 272 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Locker Room Authentics.
Belgium may be the worldis largest stick producer. Rattan increase and distribute in a few regions, for example Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan material, the raw material to keep home furniture including cabinets, tables, chairs and partitions can be applied within the utilization of house. Besides content having a combination of bamboo cane is an important aspect in residential structure bamboo's inside.
Verify each link Montreal Canadiens Center Ice Authentic Locker Room Flex Cap ( Locker Room Authentics #5) carefully whether there is cracked or a ruined. In addition to wooden furniture, rattan furniture also has a weakness against mites that require to be given anti- bug covering. In addition to furnishings from natural rattan, additionally there are additional option could be the synthetic rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a lighter weight, haven't any link scarves and immune to mites.
The arrival of a wide variety of furniture style program along with synthetic rattan furniture products supplies the flexibility to choose the excellent furniture fills the inside area your house.