The image about Golden Nugget Gold Club Room have 4 photos , they are Beautiful Golden Nugget Gold Club Room #1 Travelling Foodie Stays At Golden Nugget's Gold Club Room, A Golden Nugget Gold-Club Rush Tower Suite, Guestroom; Guestroom, Attractive Golden Nugget Gold Club Room #4 Rush Tower Gold Club Room. Following are the pictures:
Golden Nugget Gold Club Room was posted on January 11, 2018 at 9:21 am. It is published under the Home category. Golden Nugget Gold Club Room is labelled with Golden Nugget Gold Club Room, Golden, Nugget, Gold, Club, Room..
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Nuggetnug•get (nug′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a lump of something, as of precious metal.
- a lump of native gold.
- anything of great value, significance, or the like: nuggets of wisdom.
- a bite-size piece of chicken, fish, etc., usually batter-fried.
- [Welding.](in a spot-weld) the metal fused.
- a powerful, heavy animal.
- a strong, thickset man.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
The kitchen style in the form. Glass' use here is supposed to be able to handle the temperature. Glass might be opened to provide oxygen to the area when summer comes. Floors using the same product with the exterior veranda, for there to be always a typical line between the Golden Nugget Gold Club Room with new home.
Wish to carry the environment is inviting and hot, the furniture comes with a gentle white shade as his finishing. Modern gear can be beautiful that one is complemented by home style. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
If you just like the environment of the comfortable home and also calm having a moderate vintage feel with possibly a fantastic selection for you personally. To get this style you utilize a wooden flooring and can make inexpensive kitchen units an election that have pattern features a sample. Applying pale hues dinner will be made by brown with touches of wood and bright colors in the home together with your family may experience warmer.