Departmentde•part•ment (di pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a distinct part of anything arranged in divisions; a division of a complex whole or organized system.
- one of the principal branches of a governmental organization: the sanitation department.
- (cap.) one of the principal divisions of the U.S. federal government, headed by a Secretary who is a member of the President's cabinet.
- a division of a business enterprise dealing with a particular area of activity: the personnel department.
- a section of a retail store selling a particular class or kind of goods: the sportswear department.
- one of the sections of a school or college dealing with a particular field of knowledge: the English department.
- one of the large districts into which certain countries, as France, are divided for administrative purposes.
- a division of official business, duties, or functions: judicial departments.
- a sphere or province of activity, knowledge, or responsibility: Paying the bills is not my department.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Army.](formerly) a large geographical division of the U.S. or its possessions as divided for military and defense purposes: the Hawaiian Department.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Agenciesa•gen•cy (ā′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- an organization, company, or bureau that provides some service for another: a welfare agency.
- a company having a franchise to represent another.
- a governmental bureau, or an office that represents it.
- the place of business of an agent.
- See Indian agency.
- an administrative division of a government.
- the duty or function of an agent.
- the relationship between a principal and his or her agent.
- the state of being in action or of exerting power;
operation: the agency of Providence.
- a means of exerting power or influence;
instrumentality: nominated by the agency of friends.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Department Of Interior Agencies #5 Wikipedia. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1200 x 1433. This attachment's file size is only 146 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Department Of Interior Agencies.
A glass cube's kitchen design while in the type. Glass' use here is supposed to be capable of control the temperature. Glass sliding doors could be exposed to offer fresh air in to the area, while summer comes. Surfaces utilizing the same material with an outside patio, for there to be always a common thread involving the Department Of Interior Agencies with new home.
Need to convey the environment is warm and inviting, the furniture has a smooth white colour as his finishing. Contemporary equipment can also be stunning this 1 is complemented by home layout. Furthermore with up lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
If you like the environment of the cozy home and in addition relaxed with a moderate vintage experience with likely an excellent decision for you. To acquire this type kitchen units that are inexpensive can be made an election that have pattern by you and utilize a wooden ground includes a routine. Using bright colors brown with variations of white and lumber hues could make supper inside the home with your family will experience warmer.