AtlantaAt•lan•ta (at lan′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Georgia, in the N part. 425,022.
Communitycom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Bankbank1 (bangk),USA pronunciation n.
- a long pile or heap;
mass: a bank of earth; a bank of clouds.
- a slope or acclivity.
- [Physical Geog.]the slope immediately bordering a stream course along which the water normally runs.
- a broad elevation of the sea floor around which the water is relatively shallow but not a hazard to surface navigation.
- [Coal Mining.]the surface around the mouth of a shaft.
- Also called cant, superelevation. the inclination of the bed of a banked road or railroad.
- the lateral inclination of an aircraft, esp. during a turn.
- [Billiards, Pool.]the cushion of the table.
- to border with or like a bank;
embank: banking the river with sandbags at flood stage.
- to form into a bank or heap (usually fol. by up): to bank up the snow.
- to build (a road or railroad track) with an upward slope from the inner edge to the outer edge at a curve.
- to tip or incline (an airplane) laterally.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- to drive (a ball) to the cushion.
- to pocket (the object ball) by driving it against the bank.
- to cover (a fire) with ashes or fuel to make it burn long and slowly.
- to build up in or form banks, as clouds or snow.
- to tip or incline an airplane laterally.
- [Horol.](of a lever or balance) to be halted at either end of its oscillation by striking a pin or the like.
- (of a road or railroad track) to slope upward from the inner edge to the outer edge at a curve.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Atlanta Community Food Bank (superior Atlanta Food Pantry #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1033 x 347. This attachment's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Atlanta Food Pantry.
This stand includes natural or metallic colour for example gray, dark or bright. Chairs are employed not too high and also straightforward with all 3 seats' variety. This stand is only employed for eating alone and chatting as the measurement isn't too large. Supplies employed ie metal or glass.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be utilized to put fruits utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim using a round or square legs are thin and little in order to steer clear of the effect of rigidity in the kitchen.
The Atlanta Community Food Bank (superior Atlanta Food Pantry #9) suitable for natural sort of home space. This natural stand includes a square shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural effect. This stand includes natural hues like white and brown.