The blog post about Mortice Door Knob Sets have 7 pictures including Mortice Door Knob Sets Design Ideas #1 Grey Striped On White Mortice Door Knobs Set, Good Mortice Door Knob Sets Nice Design #2 Grey Plain Mortice Door Knobs Set, Mortice Door Knob Set - Dual Finish - Oak Wood Knob - Satin Chrome Rose, Pink Ceramic Door Knobs Set, Beehive Mortice/rim Knob Set In Aged Bronze, Mortice Door Knob Sets #6 Ceramic Mortice Door Knobs Door Locks And Knobs Inside Sizing 1100 X 815, Ebony & Polished Nickel Bun Mortice/Rim Knob Set. Here are the images:
This blog post about Mortice Door Knob Sets was posted on September 30, 2018 at 7:52 pm. This post is published in the Knob category. Mortice Door Knob Sets is labelled with Mortice Door Knob Sets, Sets, Door, Mortice, Knob..
Setsset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- to inaugurate;
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- to bring about;
- to stimulate;
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to undertake;
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- to construct;
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to put upright;
- to hinder;
- to assault;
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- to decline;
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- the width of a body of type.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Mortice Door Knob Sets in an area, it certainly needs cautious formula and cautiously. Keeping furniture-made at random may have an impact around the ailment of the room that felt crowded and dirty, so it's incapable of develop a beautiful part of the room. As being a room is really a dressing-table, one distinct furniture is available in a private area.
Appropriate positioning that is desks could jack the beautiful aspect of the personal suites up. It'd be pleasant should you gauge the first place which will be filled by furniture dressers, before buying a dresser. It is important to steer clear of the purchase of a dressing-table that exceeds the allowance of property available in the room.
Dressers combined purpose could possibly be the correct option in case your room has a dimension that is not too substantial. As an example, as a desk or you'll be able to choose a counter dressing table that may simultaneously function built with loads of bureau drawers so they can be used as a repository for other knickknacks.