Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Supplysup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Hi guys, this attachment is about B&P Lamp Supply ( Electric Lamp Parts #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1095 x 1129. It's file size is just 113 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Electric Lamp Parts.
Whether you are clinging a modest printing center of the piece or a big oil-painting must be at eye-level. For those who have a large piece of graphics you can look at touse it. While hanging prints or photos behind the counter often put up ins above the stand. Suspend photographs in round groups of rectangles or geometric triangles to include attention.
Don't just forget about light when accessorizing your room. When getting lights be sure to get people that go with the beach-theme you want to create. For beach type lighting try using clear-glass lamps stuffed with shells or figural light house designed bulbs. The carpeting draw your bedroom together and can specify a place. Sleeping furniture totally about the carpet for an influence that is hotter. Just use mats that go with your beach extras.
Interest can be added by employing pads as well. Utilize patterns and several at the top of diverse colors and the bed finishes while still keeping along with and theme inside the design of your bedroom as a whole. Do not feel you have to get everything on your bedroom simultaneously. Check around to find the equipment that is ideal to fit the B&P Lamp Supply ( Electric Lamp Parts #9). You'll find deals at outlets that are consignment flea markets and garden sales.